3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Po Quest 22.10.19 10:54 am

Bug or a feature? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

For some reason, some of the trunks after some time, you can re-assemble the gear, in my case it was a weapon. Noticed this when I took the weapon from several chests again.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miha Inkognito 22.10.19

Alex Po Quest
So conceived, after a while the chests again, you can allocate, and as of the enemies have a chance to get something Golden. Even if you loot everything that is on a conditional basis purple - enivey have a chance to get the gold, though he is quite small. Gold begins to lottsa approximately level from 150 and on.

B
BlackTigerTK 22.10.19

Micah Incognito wrote:
Gold begins to lottsa approximately level from 150 and on.
My first Golden clothes fell somewhere a bit over 100.

K
KyDecHuk666 22.10.19

Micah Incognito
gold 100 LVL!
the first thing was a helmet 101 LVL

M
Miha Inkognito 22.10.19

KyDecHuk666
I have 150 started, maybe just unlucky.

M
Miha Inkognito 22.10.19

And by the way I'm talking about the loot chests, gold did not fall with them to the 150-th, and with enemies Yes, beginning with sotochku pour slowly.

g
geimer.by 22.10.19

192 gear - gold haven't even seen ))) in vezuha.

M
Miha Inkognito 22.10.19

geimer.by
Okay, I'm 150 as fell and right now continues. With the usual pests drops often enough, and even with chests +- norms.

M
Miha Inkognito 22.10.19

The only problem is to beat the clothes with the right stats, always random. Playing the Panther and fall boots with increase damage from explosives and the recovery rate of HP... Why do I need it? The best armor for me muspida (by the way muspida only once rags fell for the entire game), with the number of rounds (in gold +20%) and best in stealth +10. And this armor horseradish extract, I have my bots stood 155 when the rest of the gear was already 180, only because bots stealth was.

K
KyDecHuk666 22.10.19

Micah Incognito
to do this, and made drawings to craft and try to clear the necessary perks

M
Miha Inkognito 22.10.19

KyDecHuk666
Where did you see in the game's drawings on clothes?) And no in game, no crafting except consumables, weapons for the currency bought, some consumables, too, only for the currency (USB drive for example).

A
Alex Po Quest 22.10.19

Micah Incognito
What kind of stick?

K
KyDecHuk666 22.10.19

Micah Incognito
I'm talking about drawings of weapons

R
Raes 22.10.19

Alex Po Quest
Stun grenades.