3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frintezza 23.07.20 10:52 pm

all you need (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Want to buy the gold edition, I thought there would be all around, but came across a site where there was a good description of what are the different editions. The incentive is not found imperial edition.
Is there a way to buy everything at once?Or should we look for imperial edition , and then buy separately all additions? Is it possible to upgrade to imperial edition to gold edition and the rings and the crab, the horse, and 500 kroons? Or imperial edition purely physical edition, not the digital?

17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 23.07.20

Frintezza

the incentive is not the Imperial edition. And on the website I didn't find it. If you bought the game the incentive, write to me in PM together can play.

A
Andrey Kovalev 23.07.20

In the game in cranstone then you can buy

g
gmh4589 23.07.20

Frintezza
Better gold to take. Bonuses for the Imperial edition is questionable and not really needed. Without races, the Imperials can and do, mount given for both publications, and greasetrap and Mara don't really need. Some of this can be bought for crowns that are earned during the game, or you can buy them for real money.

M
Mihail Golohvast 23.07.20

Frintezza
take gold and Imperial(horse-race-ring, etc.) and those DLS that do not have enough to purchase the in-game store(got 5 DLS-shadow of Hist),there is even possible to buy packs that were given for the pre-order the game for any Alliance and treasure maps etc,just upgrade to imperi,mono and buy on other sites like for 1K)

p
predator999 23.07.20

Well, look, the cost of gold is equal to 397 game + 1500 rubles DLS. If ush really need the Imperial buy the Imperial edition and buy 5500 CZK 1,500 p. Or conversely buy a gold crown for the upgrade to Imperial edition.

M

gmh4589
How do you crown exactly where they are earned in the game? With the release of play crown only for the money sold

S
Sprintin 23.07.20

Michael Holocuast
Dak Donat currency, no ?

M

Sprintin
what I'm saying,the crown is Donat currency,in the game they did not earn

F
Frintezza 23.07.20

Michael Holocuast
and tamriel unlimited and gold edition use the same server? and then the other will be Tamriel and I have gold

n
nodas 23.07.20

Frintezza
The server is the same for all

M

Frintezza
it's just a different edition of the game,and servers the same will be the main EU to choose and you and him)

g
gmh4589 23.07.20

Michael Holocuast
I thought that for completing the main mission give, isn't it?

M
Marquess 23.07.20

And all that is a comparison in the 1st comment of Moneo to buy? And what better to do? To return to normal and to buy gold or leave obichnuy and then buy the DLC. How much do DLC cost separately without discounts?

M

gmh4589
no)

M

Marquess
well,look, in the game shop you can buy pack of 4 DLS for 5500 CZK and 1500 CZK shadow of Hist and without discounts it gets for 5500 CZK-2549(discount now 1529) + 1500 CZK-979( discount 734) and if you're going to APAT to the Imperial edition it does Nada 2100 CZK. That is better to return obacco and buy gold and then buy the rest cheaper

M

Marquess
by the way, the game does not matter where to buy servers all the same) they Have on the game's website are the same discounts as the incentive)

g
gmh4589 23.07.20

Michael Holocuast
so someone lied to me)