3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cherep06 23.07.20 10:52 pm

Crashes (Battlefield 1)

Hello friends. The problem is that while connecting to any server in multiplayer, the game to your desktop. The campaign is loaded. Used to play without problems, in the last three days can not play. Maybe someone had a similar situation.
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
sps8 23.07.20

The same nonsense

A
Arbi Hizriev 23.07.20

can you direct 12 included ?

B
Bigalex78 23.07.20

Arbi Hizriev
Campaign like me

s
sps8 23.07.20

Where to turn it off?

R
R_D_V 23.07.20

The same thing happened after the last patch servers have any problems, besides that ping is huge so also throws out periodically. It's definitely not because of diretics 12 because I have Windows 8.1 and it is as far as I know does not support 12 diretics.

c
cherep06 23.07.20

Arbi Hizriev
off, still not working. What is most interesting campaign without problems loaded.

c
cherep06 23.07.20

Bigalex78
what did you have?

L
Listoman 23.07.20

It's the last bloody patch. Before all flights were not, and now the game might just krasoti from Servet randomly turn off, not to search for servers, etc. Story about how to release to release a perfect game and ruin it with a patch)

c
cherep06 23.07.20

Listoman
okay Jesse, I have stopped to load a map in multiplayer mode. This is because many people?

c
cherep06 23.07.20

The problem is solved. It turns out those who play with origin access without buying the full game, the network mode is not working. Here are the pies) you Have to buy the full game. Damn bald))