3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oiujihjfigbf 06.09.19 08:26 pm

Advise co-op shooter!

Offer options shooters for co-op, but most likely older than 2009, and that the laptop does not pull. Something like Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Thank you.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 06.09.19

Unreal Tournament 3 has a coop under that there is a plot Covenant. Left 4 dead 1/2 and double it normally will go. Resident Evil 5 is not even bad under the coop of Serious Sam the first two coming very well go down. Well, this is probably all because somewhere 2009 cooperative games have started to appear.

o
oiujihjfigbf 06.09.19

Apokalipsis113
Thanks, UT3 itself is passed, so again the same thing does not want to go, but it can be. left 4 dead can't find the repak proficiency and l4d2 I have to run with the error. RE5 was the split screen, dead space 3 is still a few missions left.

U
U.S.Soldier 06.09.19

oiujihjfigbf
payday 1/2,killing floor

o
oiujihjfigbf 06.09.19

Thompson1929
thank you, and the payday is the story of the passage or there races on the cards?
The killing flоor as it is also not clear whether there is a passage, running zombies waves - install this, pokupaesh cartridges - install this second wave ...
Or I am there next will be more interesting...?

U
U.S.Soldier 06.09.19

oiujihjfigbf
payday is a purely coop,choose a contract and forward kiling floor yeah kill zombies,shopped and,as always, but also interesting

I
Ishamael 06.09.19

Planetside 2 is probably the best from what is on the market. Moreover, both paid and free shooters

c
chel s pulemetom. 06.09.19

Ishamael
Don't forget about the comp C16 gigs of Opera and 8ядерным percent where this will lag.

oiujihjfigbf
Series Borderlands and now it's marked down to 80% of the incentive ,and the first part and all you can get for free.
Well, join the tips on Keeling flora and Payday,there is also fun ,Yes.
And I can recommend Rainbow six siege ,if you like the tactics.

M
MelShlemming 06.09.19

Half Life Sinergy

o
oiujihjfigbf 06.09.19

Ishamael
vryatli pull

o
oiujihjfigbf 06.09.19

people with a machine gun.
six siege will not pull the same game. Try payday to set but there with the stim to play need...

A
AT_Sagor 06.09.19

oiujihjfigbf
Try Borderlads if you do not mind cartoon graphics. You can try and the second part, but she's newer and can't afford, but it is, in my opinion, the better of the first part.

c
chel s pulemetom. 06.09.19

oiujihjfigbf
XS ,my dvuhyadernik with 4 gigs of Opera and ЖЫТИИКС640 pulled fine.
the game is perfectly optimized.

o
oiujihjfigbf 06.09.19

Thompson1929
tried a prepaid with someone did not understand everything in English, ran to where everyone was running, and in the end killed)))
well, we'll go from there)

T
Tomato77777 06.09.19

far cry coop mod, doom 3 coop mod , sven coop (half life 1 coop)

o
oiujihjfigbf 06.09.19

Sandefend
thanks, it turns out such a lot of options. In halva just never played.

T
Tomato77777 06.09.19

oiujihjfigbf
sven coop the incentive is free, choose the mission from the company , create and call a friend.

T
Tomato77777 06.09.19

oiujihjfigbf

s
severnyy alkogolik 06.09.19

Alien Swarm.Another option is Army Of Two,but it is not on the computer.

o
oiujihjfigbf 06.09.19

Northern alcoholic Alien swarm is cool, but discourages all desire for the lack of support for the gamepad, because for me the game is created for joy.

o
oiujihjfigbf 06.09.19

Thanks to all for the options, there really is where rassohnetsya, I will try to try everything.