3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spirsom 23.07.20 10:53 pm

The discussion of the endings (spoilers) (Tyranny)

I entered into an Alliance with the Disgraced. Cut out all the rebels. Earned maximum approval and at the end of Ashe obeyed me, recognizing the best General. Monona with the approval of 4 is also able to subdue. His killer, unfortunately, no. But I wonder whether it is possible also to take? I have the loyalty of just with it was on level 3.

In the end he said that my new Empire stability and no civil war. Disgraced carry me faithful service, headed by Asha. But Stone sea is in decline ( although I tried to convince Asha not to kill the archon - but he is still ordered to kill), there's nothing to grow up really can't even, beastfolk ships a terrible blow, for the whole tribe the Stone... cut out. And the region ( where the iron is mined) under the control of the Brotherhood of the Bronze, due to the fact, perhaps, that I chose to go to the ancient library...
It must be so, or it is possible here and to go there and solve quests? Stronghold capture the power of Kairos, by default, as I understand it? Although something was said about the lack of successors and the emergence of new traditions.Although that kind of nonsense, if they were captured soldiers of Kairos? They will plant their principles and culture.. Well, Tunon helps my GG to write fair laws, and without his help, he said, it would have to do was hard. Nerat may until the end and died. Al Khor destroyed.

This is my interchange. Please share your opinions and your versions.
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 23.07.20

EastEagle
I already asked, but I didn't answer. Which origin is most often found in the dialogues, I initially chose a Battlemage, but then I put save game, I want to start a new and here trying to learn the most talkative class (for example, in PoE it was Cypher)

I
InSaneJeSter 23.07.20

There are still neutral ending WITHOUT both archons and there is already a free choice, want to cut both factions want to leave want to live on the verge of death in General, now want it because they are hard-nosed, hard disgraced and chorus of thugs, the problem I have is that is with the archon Sirin and Mononom if I start power for their neutrality.

I
InSaneJeSter 23.07.20

JOKERIVAN
As I understand it the diplomat if the neutrality and soldiers(noble) for the disgraced and some where a hunter with a student, but with all the chorus just xD

S
Spirsom 23.07.20

JOKERIVAN
I took bezzakonie-mage, in the end, the level of social skills was above the floor. Happy with it at all. Athletics, Cunning, Knowledge(under 170). Yes, and it is the most powerful and fun class, so much damage in the heap with a delicious negative effects, and of course control - pretty funny when the whole pack of enemies running away from you in a panic, like rats from a sinking ship)

S
Spirsom 23.07.20

InSaneJeSter
Do you mean that you can be in more or less normal relations throughout the game and with the Scarlet Mansion, and Disgraced? But there seems at the storming of the Well it is necessary to take sides. And so like all quests...

N
N1ceL1fe 23.07.20

Killed anyone the entire game, kept everyone at Bay, killed the archons and the judge took all the artifacts, and what is the result? challenged, and it turns out he became a judge and all the time it takes to judge people. A tyrant and a conqueror, reads and sends edicts, suddenly became a bureaucrat.

I
InSaneJeSter 23.07.20

EastEagle
You do not understand a bit you have a fight with the archons and not with their troops.

K
Kavaynik 23.07.20

JOKERIVAN
Diplomat most often found. And the rest is quite the same, but in different regions in different ways. For example in the region Hold more dialogues to Gladiator.
EastEagle
No, even the anger, even as hatred is. But the skillful dialogue that will help to earn more likes while it is possible that they will open more skills for the reputation. The rest invariably. In fact, as I understand it, when selecting a Guard dies at the end of Ashe and Nerath, and when you select one of them without fail killed only the other commander.

M
MoscowGolem 23.07.20

well, I took for myself against all races without helpers ( Tyrant so Tyrant that no one has nepool to assign and a bit of glory)

Screenshoty endings in Dragon Age Inquisition from solutions...

J
JB777 23.07.20

Went for the rebels (Bronze Brotherhood + Serology + the Bookworm) +Tunon More on the Pale Mark to join, if you work on reputation with him during the passage.And unlikely,but I suppose that can be attached Use, as Disgraced even the rebels have the ability to maintain an adequate reputation,you don't remember is in this case reputation by Asa At a Crossroads Matani Sybil Brotherhood, recover slowly, the Bookworm finally shared knowledge, Serology become a lot stronger, strengthened its magic,Archon Stone continues to suffer, the blue is even more terrible condition than before. Still from what I saw in other passages,suggest that the rebels just the long passage.

a
art1my 23.07.20

Can me somebody can answer whether the Brand Bledina afford to recruit or in any case have to kill him?
And in the end there are two unknown edict. How to study them?

S
Serjantkoo 23.07.20

art1my wrote:
Can me somebody can answer whether the Brand Bledina afford to recruit or in any case have to kill him?
Can.I have tried failed apparently due to the fact that everything was solved diplomatically.Turnips with him was the maximum of/at the end he decided to execute the Archon of War one figure after the court attack.

S
Serjantkoo 23.07.20

Hosted the game for diplomat/in the conquest tried to keep neutrality turned out quite good ending.In Alliance with the Guard, Unbroken,Chained to the Mountain,witches of earth magic(I do not remember as them there), Tennon.Executed the Archon of war personally by order of the court,and Votes and Mark(could not be persuaded to join even with turnips 5).Appeared on 3 of the edict of Storms/Earth/Curse( he studied in the library.).I just do not understand one ,why at the storming of the fortresses of the archons do not help the allied forces.Only once vidil some small handful in the Crossroads Letiny when attacked Disgraced.So long gathering allies ,and they're not even in the final battle with the Archons.

X
Xaum 23.07.20

art1my wrote:
And in the end there are two unknown edict. How to study them?
I recruited him when I played against everyone and he gave me the job. And most likely, all the edicts can be studied in the passage against all ,as Pale mark gives the last of the fifth edict.