3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexuc 23.07.20 10:53 pm

Chaff (Farming Simulator 17)

The people,and as chaff to do? On the boot screen says that it can be done from the grass. All forage harvesters have tried. No(
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 23.07.20

Alexuc
The grass must be planted !on the field! for this purpose, the grass around the fields as in ФС15, now is not suitable. It is not clear why he decided to do so.

A
Alexuc 23.07.20

Muskrat
And,thank you very much! And then I have all the harvesters out of the fields stupid in the trailers grass harvested.

e
e13geni4 23.07.20

Muskrat
You yourself tried that giving such advice ??
Planted field of grass forage harvester to collect weed as roadsides ! Or someone different ?
The best culture for obtaining a broken rice - corn! It gives twice the cutoff with one band than, for example, wheat...

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 23.07.20

Alexuc
e13geni4
So it is necessary to collect that after the combine on the field light stripes and need Crowns with the collector or do another red type Crown та3же conventional trailer,and the grass going the other trailer pick-up you can buy a mower and back to lay out all the trailer up,it (the grass is silage and feed cows).After wheat is straw after the barley is more to do in the car to feed,which chooses proportions.

s
sergeevich2000 23.07.20

e13geni4
I agree on the silo it is better to plant corn:) and the grass can be easy to collect in the pick-up also to feed cows.

A
Alexuc 23.07.20

Thanks to everyone who helped. So summary is to sow corn to collect the silage harvester and shoulder-let preet! Did I miss anything?