3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaXIII 23.07.20 10:53 pm

The property and business in GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

Here to discuss all the property that is business.

For example: I have a question - is There any anything that you can buy such as save the house? yacht? car? And one can further improve business enterprise(what sort of extension or something out there like that)?
38 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infected Mushroom 23.07.20

I only know that cars in Sunshine Autos to buy.This shop near the airport

C
Crocodildo 23.07.20

On the first island at the Compound Safehouse, you can buy a car amphibian..... And if you look on the roof of the penthouse, with the right amount of money there is a possibility to get hold of a small single helicopter....
And the business to improve the allowable.... Just go inside the building, approach the blue plan hanging on the wall, press the up and voila, improve your business or change the scope of activities.... In its sole discretion....

d
dimaXIII 23.07.20

You have me a little misunderstood. I know that if you come to the Board and push up that menu will appear in Ktorov you can cost the building. The fact that after I choose the most expensive building type(higt), no more upgrade you can not/ I asked whether even something with a company to do?
Second: is it Possible to buy a car, that it was near the save house time???

d
dimaXIII 23.07.20

But is it true or just:

PlayGround.ru

C
Crocodildo 23.07.20

The Osobnyak on the Bank and a penthouse, and give it automatically....The rest is just wrapper....
Now, about the enterprises.... Inside, they hang out all sorts of different guys.... Stay away from him, push up and complete the mission.... After passing the income will increase....
Is it possible to buy a car, that it was near the save house time???
no...

s
spectre from TM 23.07.20

the same thing can be to buy and at these prices, but these bells and whistles type of cassetica, mileage, refrigerator and air conditioner made for beauty

d
dimaXIII 23.07.20

It goes without saying...

[
[666] MaxXx 23.07.20

After the conquest of all predpriiatii (remember 30 of them) , cars that stand there (Sabre Turbo, Idaho, Land Stalker, Idaho, Admiral, Polaris V8) become impenetrable ! Just checked.

f
faniloko 23.07.20

guys give a link to the mod

B
Bleed On Me 23.07.20

What other mod the hell? It discusses independent game on the PSP, if some Oldtimers still do not understand.

K
Krutur 23.07.20

People, and what field of business the most profitable?

B
Bleed On Me 23.07.20

This question is connected with the desire to attract attention or banal slow-witted? It is logical to assume that the last in the list will be desired, isn't it?

B
Bleed On Me 23.07.20

Hell, the second sentence is too ambiguous...

s
spectre from TM 23.07.20

you sho brosaetsa immediately? a normal question, for example, I do not know what is the most profitable

B
Bleed On Me 23.07.20

Nobody rushed. My question may have sounded rude, but no statement was not. His question itself is evident.

K
Krutur 23.07.20

Oh well, I just recently bought VCS

B
Bleed On Me 23.07.20

In General, the most profitable robbery.

S
SL1Per 23.07.20

Pribylye UTB Drugs,Robbery,Smuggling

l
ladykiller69 23.07.20

I have these little, they spoil the look of the area, I try at the docks and industrial areas to build...

S
SL1Per 23.07.20

Well, Yes there is better to build))