3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disel_Nik 23.07.20 10:53 pm

In Secure can't build, throws. (Fallout 4)

Maybe someone knows a solution. Attack Secure - throws. To remove any construction experience, to Build something, it will kick to the desktop. Reinstalled, deleted all mods, nothing helps
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 23.07.20

Disel_Nik
If the video card invidia put invideo inspector ...helped me
In General, first you need to write individuals will not believe what card it is...so it's clear to us faster and help get

D
Disel_Nik 23.07.20

Золотко555
you too such was? Pirates, Nvidia

Z
Zolotko555 23.07.20

Disel_Nik
Yes, it was when I first installed and started playing...threw out not only in the national Park in General, whenever you want....found by the inspector and forgot about wikide the only thing that it needs to be turned every time before the game well and how to use the Internet in a bunch of videos...I have people...I find it easier you can still build no ice...about the Assembly, it is necessary to ask those who on the pirates whose build quality is better...I'm not bumbum

n
nestrbob 23.07.20

Disel_Nik
Reinstalled, deleted all mods, nothing helps
After reinstall or disable the mods you loaded your last save game, and this bug is saved. Start checking earlier saves, which still had installed some mods. If the manual saves do, only one option - to start a new game, and after installing each mod to check the performance of all functions of the game and mod bukovany be sent to the furnace.

D
Disel_Nik 23.07.20

nestrbob
Yes, it's because of the mods. The saves saved this bug. Had to start a new game. The mod homemaker drizzling. Installed it, had built buildings with this mod - gone menu construction dlc construction workshop. Removed the homemaker. And beginning to throw out.