3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassins11148 23.07.20 10:54 pm

Dragon Age pirate DLC. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I know that this topic has already been (I will say more, it's open in my next tab), but created new ones. More likely that the knowledgeable people will see it and help. The situation is still the same: I have a license, but without the DLC to play it a bit boring; I want to put pirated DLC on the license to finally enjoy this game. I'd buy the pirates, but there is no transferring saves from previous games. Besides, the latest cracked version is update 10, and the last existing version - update 12, that is, saving the license on the pirates simply does not arise. Used a year ago a utility called save converter, but can't find him (and he is unlikely to help, since the case in versions). If anyone can help, do not be silent. Write. Then you can count on my sincere gratitude
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 23.07.20

Assassins11148
And the option to buy these DLC are not interested?

A
Assassins11148 23.07.20

GG4
No. Because it's too expensive. You can call me rogue, but his words not refuse. It is expensive, even for those who earn many times more than I

f
febll 23.07.20

Hammered into Google Download torrent Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch v.1.11 + All DLC and everything is written in detail.

A
Assassins11148 23.07.20

febll
I wrote. I have not repak. And some DLC for the game. In order to put them on a licensed game -_-

B
Beun 23.07.20

Or Yandex vbey

[Patch] Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch v.1.12 [Update 11] (2015) PC | RUS/ENG

This is a patch to unlock the DLC in the normal version

J
JUnnAmmED 23.07.20

febll
The problem is that there is no piratok current version,respectively, the save game transfer did not happen.The game simply does not pass.
Heatey
But for this method you need to download the DLC yourself,put them in the game,unlock and then run into something that the game is offline and transfer the save game from Keep'and the game is not possible.

B
Beun 23.07.20

JUnnAmmED
And you cannot transfer the saves, and then use this patch?

And at the end of the game just to put all the decisions in the pile manually.

f
febll 23.07.20

JUnnAmmED
All true, but a little poshamanit everything will work fine. I have anyway and works license + pirate DLC.

f
febll 23.07.20

Assassins11148
Are you kidding me? I said there in detail all is written, you can download only what you need. And you need this: GMT-MAX.ORG Dragon Age Inquisition Patch v.1.11 All DLC Unlocked

A
Assassins11148 23.07.20

febll
Okay. Please forgive me. I saw in the message All DLC Unlocked" and thought it a normal repak

J
JUnnAmmED 23.07.20

Heatey
Can.But only sense then of the license,if the first - no achievements,progress and others will not,the second - have put the game on a new,as the preservation of the pile cannot be transferred to an offline license.
febll
Thanks for the tip,I'll try.