3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vlad.bva18 23.07.20 10:54 pm

The problem in fashion is the Saboteur (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

The game modes ( the Saboteur). And when the approach to the bunker scientists, to ask Herman if they need help, it says to me something like , your gear is weak.And I need him to take a quest to psy - radiation, which would continue the quest about rassvetami.And I can't understand why Herman about this kit go on and on? Can who faced such problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BattleEffect 23.07.20

vlad.bva18
Stupid,but can change equipment?

M
Mike Gens 23.07.20

Might need a suit with a psi-protection?

v
vlad.bva18 23.07.20

I understand that stupid.But snaryagu I tried that, changed all one features.Moreover, the kit I have Sowing, not the weak.Somewhere a jamb, where I do not understand.

E
Eremite_City 23.07.20

Look here in the forum.
http://stalkermod.ru/MODYI-Zov-Pripyati/stalker-diversant-gibrid.html
At the same time download fixes and patches.

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 23.07.20

vlad.bva18
In the original it says, if the outfit does not suit its characteristics.
Perhaps in Vogue in the script compliance verification equipment requested parameters ispohablennoy.

z
zwweerr 23.07.20

me just a normal Stalker suit is not allowed, BUT when I picked up the helmet, which I think lies at the cement plant at the top of the vault, this quest were allowed to take.......

v
vlad.bva18 23.07.20

zwweerr
Thanks, I'll try one more time to cycle helmets.

z
zwweerr 23.07.20

vlad.bva18
there is actually gear and not counted it seems, just need slimak sensible or appropriate...... the one that I have found, after taking the quest I sold or threw out and went on a quest to pass....... it is best to go with an RPG !! out, point, shoot and win )) and the RPG then you can sell

A
Andrey_Karasev 23.07.20

Buy eksik orderly.

S
SpinnerAuchansky 23.07.20

God knows