3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya007 23.07.20 10:54 pm

Machine (Driver: Parallel Lines)

I wanted to collect all the cars decided to see what there is and went to their website http://www.atari.com/driver/ looked and there is not all machines are like no limo, can anyone have the list of machines.
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimonius 23.07.20

Maybe you'll find something interesting http://www.driver-dimension.com/voitures_driver4.php

O
OGrey 23.07.20

was looking for a tractor, but never found out...job can be found?

D
Dimonius 23.07.20

At a construction site in HARLEM ,1978.

O
OGrey 23.07.20

can the map show? can't find exactly the construction

T
TicTacToeFan 23.07.20

I found 3 of the tractor. Not only in Harlem, and Manhattan. Tell me where.
On the map drawn in the word MANH[b]A[/b]TTAN. Put the second letter A top 2 A, and the top will point to the Foundation pit, where there are these machines. He's right next to the road behind the fence.

T
TicTacToeFan 23.07.20

Commercial
Courier
Dolva
Dolva Flatbed
School Bus
Delivery Van
*Negotiator
*Paramedic
*Saxon
*SWAT Van
*Security Van
Bus
Dozer
Firetruck
Refuse Truck
Prison Van
Prison Bus
Boldius

Utility
*Olympic
*Montara
Woody
*Boltus
Wrecker
*Indiana
*Pimp Wagon
*Olympic Punk
Land Roamer

Muscle
Andec
Brooklyn
Hotrod
Cerva
Cerrano Punk
Andec Punk
Brooklyn Punk
Cerva Punk
Cerrano

4-Door Sedan
*Prestige
Pangea
*Torrex
*M700
*Colonna
Wayfarer
Chauffeur
Regina
*Altus
Meat Wagon
Zartex
*Torrex Turbo
Wayfarer Turbo
*Schweizer

2-Door Sedan
Rosalita
Rhapsody
Fairview
Namorra
*Kramer
The Mexican's Ride
*Miyagi
Grand Valley

Sports
*Teramo
*MX2000
*BX-9
*Zenda
Bonsai
Raven
San Marino
San Marino Spyder
*Ram Raider
Melizzano

Motorcycles
*Mutsumi 1000R
Yamashita 900
Chopper
*Antilli VO3
*Antilli VO3 Special
Wingar

Race
Regina Racer
*San Marino Racer
*San Marino Spyder Racer
*BX-9 Racer
*Schweizer Racer
*Teramo Racer
*Zenda Racer
Cerva Racer
Bonsai Racer
Brooklyn Racer
Cerrano Racer
Andec Racer
*Melizzano Racer
*Altus Racer
*Colonna Racer
*MX2000 Racer
*Kramer Racer
*Torrex Racer
*Prestige Racer
Raven Racer

T
TicTacToeFan 23.07.20

On this website there is a Mission Truck, but I don't have it!
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/www.driver-dimension.com/voitures_driver4.php
What can be found in the 1978 San Marino (Spyder) and Melizzano??? Raven, I barely found.

V
Vanya_S 23.07.20

Yes, you can. I even school bus found))). I gathered together all the cars which was, that only left 2 cars, this emergency of a new era and a swat van. Who can tell how to find them?

V
Vanya_S 23.07.20

About mission truck'well, he never goes, it can not be found, it is called that is found only in missions when you are sitting in his body and otstrelivaetsya from enemies, if I remember correctly that mission with him seems to be 2, one at the end of the old era, and one in 2006, when it carried motec

T
TicTacToeFan 23.07.20

I'm in one mission made San Marino Spyder his garage, now on the road they meet. Especially when this car going. I even saw a parked Zartex! In General, the roads are not all machines, but some part of them. A lot of machines of the same type, or does not meet the car, which even in your garage. I drove over 1000 miles, but never found San Marino and Melizzano.

V
Vanya_S 23.07.20

I melizzano found so went into the old era of my race, which is marked on the map, where one of the opponents drove it, then after starting out very fast and shoot at the enemies, race provala, and the roads they began to drive, I took one and drove quickly to the garage, here

T
TicTacToeFan 23.07.20

Sucks. I could not really programmed normal probability of the car on the road. Half of the machines, the probability is 0. It is unclear what rules they sometimes appear. Now I drove about 100 miles around Central Park - met from only sport San Marino Spyder and not a single Raven. Went to New Jersey - one Raven and no San Marino Spyder. Although, around Central Park Raven met before too. It's probably not from the area. it depends on time and luck. When there is one car, no others, and Vice versa.

V
Vanya_S 23.07.20

Here here, finally stupid. All the same, and HOW to FIND an AMBULANCE from 2006 and SWAT WAN??? Tell me plizz

A
AK 47 23.07.20

ambulance hard to find, she sometimes drives around the city and SWAT WAN easier to just arrange a brawl with the cops and be patient and wait for HP and when it will arrive

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 23.07.20

I went 3 times the game and for all time met only one Melizzano, I for him, mission failed

L
LSD_Videosystem 23.07.20

I also met her only once...But that car is incredibly rare - it is not surprising...after all, its real analogue Lambo Miura - a car rare,exclusive,collectible.Apparently,only one resident of the then new York has enough money to Melizzano,and that he lost it during the fight with T. K.)

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 23.07.20

Nope, he lost it while in the shop for some bread went(Melizzano was parked):-)

A
Aleksandr Ko 23.07.20

Where is the prison bus to find the game has passed,the prison is not allowed?Where?

L
LSD_Videosystem 23.07.20

I have it in 78-m to year was met on a highway leading to Manhattan,but to steal it from me did not work...he was driving on the opposite lane,I figure it will break(

L
LSD_Videosystem 23.07.20

Incidentally,on the first racing mission, I saw 4 Melizzano in three different liveries...but I did not succumb to the temptation,was a mission.However,going by the same route reverse,I'm not that Melizzano,even couldn't find one,it went solid Regin's and Andec'and drove in the General consumer goods.