3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dolgovya3yy 23.07.20 10:55 pm

Please help to choose fashion of graphical enhancements (Fallout 4)

Help to choose a fashion of optimization of the graphics-my computer is not the most powerful. Here downloaded : Wasteland Reloaded 512 Textures, Vivid Fallout - Landscapes, Texture Optimization Project Optimized Vanilla Textures
New Road Enhanced, Last Resort v1.2-275-1-1, great fps boost, Fog remover is a Performance Enhancer, Far Harbor Fog Performance Enhancer, FAR - Faraway Area Reform (LOD), Enhanced Archi-texture V2.0. Please tell me what is worthy to install . I do not understand in what order to put these mods? I hate the mods after installation, you cannot move either down or up.Although people write that this is possible. I tried to put all kind of rules ,but something is clearly unnecessary. . Fashion took with video tips in YouTube .
The CPU type QuadCore AMD Athlon X4 740, 3500 MHz (35 x 100)
Video adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (1 GB)
Max. memory 8 GB
OS name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
2 Comments
Sort by:
C
CyberDog12 23.07.20

I don't know, before playing on ultra until I burned all was mother GIGABYTE GA-990FX-Gaming, stone AMD FX-9370, two sli gtx 690, and 16 operatives HyperX Savage, and the only waterblock was not injured after the circuit on the Board. in the end the old hardware is now intel pentium g860 asrock mother video gt 630 playing on average more or less can live up to 30 fps low not rising in the global construction falls 20. Fashion download can be changed in nexus mod manager to install.

J
JUTONISH40K 23.07.20

I don't even know why you need these mods, put average graphics and all you have a computer more powerful than my description.