3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Rua 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Need help in selecting configuration gaming PC

Picked up configuration.
I've got a little, picked up the equipment for the articles and video reviews.
Before buying wanted to confirm your selection. Need the opinion of knowledgeable people!

1. Power supply DeepCool Aurora DA700R 700W
2. Memory 3400MHz DDR4 - 16Gb
3. Deepcool deepcool gammaxx 300
4. GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 (Rev. 1.0)
5. Deepcool Dukase V2 Black
6. SSD 512Gb M. 2 PCI-E 3.0 x4 Toshiba OCZ RVD400-M22280-512G RD400
7. Intel Core i7-6700K

The graphics card I have a gtx980
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 23.07.20

Vladimir Roy
Vladimir Roy wrote:
Before buying wanted to confirm your selection
Fee and percent. one socket, so you work, rest should be no problem, so that you can take.
P. S. I have not seen in the Assembly of other drives except the SSD-person. Given the size of modern games, 512 gigs will end very quickly, and the file dustbin is better to arrange on the W/e.

l
lokkie 23.07.20

This is the config to boast, or to work?
If, you have collected lagausie G. Topics in optimization I see you Shine, and the bombing of the bunch. )
The processor that you chose, works with memory DDR4-1866/2133, DDR3L-1333/1600 @ 1.35 V. are You going to take 3400MHz, even 16GB. )
Her mother, especially on LGA1151, you can take the much easier middle segment, and the work you've got to be better than the one you chose.
SSD, you are told what is cool, or you yourself believe that?
i7 on LGA1151, to take has no special meaning. You can see and i5, especially if under games.
On the list of more or less adequate only power supply.
Not if you want to boast, then take it without looking. Pawson on the forums will appreciate, are even to envy. However in games such system will pluck pluck, well that is the cost. )

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 23.07.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
The processor that you chose, works with memory DDR4-1866/2133, DDR3L-1333/1600 @ 1.35 V. are You going to take 3400MHz, 16GB and more
In the specification is denoted by a guaranteed job with these memory standards, however, it is possible to work with faster. The ceiling for I7-6700K is DDR4-4133. The 16 GB? If two laths on 8, it is the most ideal for this percent.
Vladimir Roy
Hardcore would also add, SSD under the Treasury stuff is no good. The cooler will fit, if you percent drive won't be if you are going to drive, get more powerful, the benefit of the case allows.

l
lokkie 23.07.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ wrote:
The ceiling for I7-6700K is DDR4-4133.
About eat, eat, Yes, even the banana kick, who cares. The point is yours.
And the manufacturer clearly stated the minimum - 1866, max - 2133. At these frequencies, guaranteed stable operation with maximum productivity, without sudden crashes, wypadanie in the office and pochih miracles.
About the 16GB, the 8Gb ninco optimal. Put 16, nobody forbids, but memory fragmentation is guaranteed.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.07.20

Vladimir Roy
1) the power supply I would chose a top for this build, the better, although this is good, do not argue. For example Cooler Master (of which 850 and 1000 watt PSU is very serious), Seasonic (the even warranty and 7-10 years were) or Corsair (here's a good corsair hx850i - quite an interesting PSU, I looked at him, but the price tag can be to it is soft and it is controlled by the operating system). They guarantee 5 years. Of course, presented as an example of BP for such a system too, you can choose smaller.
2) the cooling System for the CPU would throw the cheap, I would take, for example, from Noctua (it guarantee 6 years). I have Noctua NH D15 (under it without problems will be RAM), a great thing with overclocking is good, just took the processor with index K.
3) Under the sixth paragraph of the SSD, it will leave without comment, but if you really aspire to the top, you may want to look at the Samsung SSD, as I have read and acquainted, he is the best.
The enclosure case is individual, some like it, but I would advise you to take as much as possible to be spacey on the inside, so no problems any piece of iron went.

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 23.07.20

lokkie wrote:
At these frequencies, guaranteed stable operation with maximum productivity, without sudden crashes, wypadanie in the office and pochih wonders
If different kinds of experiments with the acceleration not to play about, then badou and never will be, regardless of the configuration. They will if hands curves.
lokkie wrote:
About the 16GB, the 8Gb ninco optimal
For a bunch I7-6700K along with the GTX 980 I wouldn't say that 8 is optimal. People with such devices prefer to uncover their full potential, for which 8 GB in some cases may not be enough.
lokkie wrote:
Put 16, nobody forbids, but memory fragmentation is guaranteed
Even I do not recall such a memory fragmentation greatly affects the performance and depended on the volume. You have the computer round the clock included? If Yes, then can still somehow influence, but in the normal operating cycle is not critical, because memory is cleared whenever the system is rebooted or shutdown.

l
lokkie 23.07.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ wrote:
People with such devices prefer to uncover their full potential, for which 8 GB in some cases may not be enough.
What kind of nonsense. Request the amount of memory depends on the application, not from your hotelok. Show me a game with a requirement of 16GB?
Осьх64 works with all of RAM installed. Whatever she stuffed up to 128GB, it is with all this capacity will work. And at the request of the application, will be tossed not the requested amount and allocated amount, which is the more installed memory, so it is more. And this is equivalent to for all, for any application, for any amount of installed memory.
Explain on fingers, now playing in МЕ1, it system requirements up to 2GB. With 8Gb installed, it eats up to 4Gb, despite the fact that the requested system requirements up to 2GB. With 4Gb installed, this was not observed.
And this is because when excess volume requested, generated empty clusters, which score nothing stupid.. I mean fragmented.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.20

memory you can take a quieter frequency when you gather with enthusiasm that volume 16-32гибубна. cooler what be better if you plan overclocking.
but the meaning of the dispersal of tet so the graphics card is weak and to dishonor already.
about the pitch story

M
MagicHero 23.07.20

Vladimir Roy
Don't listen to lokkie he's sick in the head, I'm already with him as we were engaged in conversation.
Have a PC you'll be an amazing, RAM 8 gigs, as some suggest, there will be little (in the Witcher 3 will be missed), 16 at the time. The processor is the best at the moment for games. i7 i7 6900K 6800K or lose at times due to the fact that a larger number of cores only limits overclocking potential and the games are now more than 4 cores + 4 threads and won't download.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

Vladimir Roy
Fighting CompoWay you out. Yeah, not a bad choice. With the operational frequencies are not wrong. The other day he experimented with his. Decreased frequency and in some games fps dipped to 5-6 fps when returned frequency back, plus not a lot dispersed of fps increased by 8-9.
Percent this time normal took. He took the same. Don't worry, very many years enough. Do not forget to disperse it efficiently. The motherboard I took the same, only at the end of 3. So here you're doing OK.
I think a normal cooler for overclocking? Hmmm..... I will look about it. Just don't take like last time.
And why such a large SSD-Hu take? Okay, your business.
Can't decide with vidyuhi and I don't know how long it will last? Well, it all depends on your graphitech preferences and permissions within the game. You know someone and gtx 650 for many years enough))) But in the main you're a great took. Not lost this time. On new cent Vedis. This driven marketing. The feeling is that this Protsyk will be one of the legendary cent, type, i5-2500,i7-2600K

S
Sidorovich12 23.07.20

What is there to choose? The more expensive the better. The only basis of buying a PC.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

Sidorovich12
Now, it does not say components for the pitch cost is not cheap. And who knows how long they'll last. Everything depends on us. With such prices we here do not remain. And then what must you say? What is there to say! I don't want to think about this!!!! Looking at hipack.Roux, where the most expensive computer for one Lam 390 pieces. For this price you can buy a great car or more normal. And what choice? Anyone. But once the shop such bakery collects, then someone buys. But what do you care who? Personally I don't care. Everyone already knows, as of now there are four some pair))) And meaning another Windows license to put? The people who buy THIS don't think about such trifles. Okay, to each his own. All gonna grow old and lose the price, and so do we. Now they want to take (if anyone can) or to wait. And wonder:
Is it worth it?

S
Sidorovich12 23.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Don't know what you were so sensitive. I have a General computer is assembled from pieces of iron that came to me in various ways. Motherboard with PERC I bought in the store, the first video card (GT 640) got for free, two ososki pay their debts, and another pair bought in store as both hard kotoyre I stand now. Current (gtx 760), came from China a year ago, as retail stores it cost of 30 thousand tenge more expensive.
And with all this ugliness comp takes most of the toys on close to the highest video settings, disabled shadows and anti-aliasing. This College I have enough for at least a year 3. Despite the fact that my computer is not the weak So this whole pursuit of innovations of a waste of time, as this is just an attempt of marketers to draw out people money.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

Sidorovich12
Maybe you're right. But am I right to say that if you're right? I just assume you're right, because I have a feeling in terms of cost and marketingowych antics. I always knew everyone has their own priorities and preferences Mr. Grafo and end the performance as a whole. Someone is sitting on the built-in its and him enough, but he can afford a more expensive engine. And still believes that performance is enough for him. Personally, my vidyahu not enough for 4k. Yeah, I know, I probably seduced by marketing sycophants when he saw over the difference in picture between a 4k and full hd. So I always close my eyes at the news? Of course you can, but for how long? My video thing already pyzhutsya from such excess load (that's how he felt he would last for two years and a little more of them) so don't even want to guess at how many have two 1080 (come) as every year video thing more and more are, therefore, to spend money on them becomes more difficult. So even while saving on beer and food (just for myself, not for the family).
There are those who can buy expensive tractors, boats, bugati. But when you buy a horse you want to do so his gut was enough for a long time, without us poor rot, but you know that two to two and a half years and will again have to think about a new horse or herd. Depending on who's in what quantities takes.

S
Sidorovich12 23.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
In General as you like. Even me with my two Monique FullHD my PC enough for the eyes. 4K I believe without the support of the corresponding multimedia content simply does not make sense to buy. But now, the vast majority of games have no support for 4K, but if they are, the more likely native because all games now sharpened under the console, which is the maximum that will see it FullHD.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

Sidorovich12
I thought so too. But then began to check the difference between these permissions in the games. Would be better if I didn't see it))) And nerves and money could have an entire!