3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gav 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Discussion Key Item (Diablo 2)

This is the one to call Uber Diablo.

Existing Key Item: Stone Of Jordan; The Zod Rune.
As many know, one Zode Rune is 66 Stone Of Jordan. I propose to discuss a possible change in this ratio.
With the current economy there are few who buys Soj, directly to call uber, the people who do this prefer to buy Cham (cooking of them Zod) or Zod runes, since they are now much cheaper than usual, Zod, for example you can buy 3 times cheaper its cost (32, Lo), and Cham between 4-6 Lo.
In connection with the above, I propose to change the formula and make a rune Zod, Soj say 40. I think it will be very important.

What do you think about this? Have suggestions of your own?
167 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 23.07.20

I think that after this the price of cham/zod will fall further. Because kakie 6 lo, ti wo lal, ego je ponerfili, on teper' 40 sojei tolko

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

Just 4 soja sold by Vex)
For Gul+ist with hands will tear off

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

I propose to change the calculation formula
Dobermn, and what is the ultimate goal?

G
Gav 23.07.20

Bambuca
In fact the joke that if the coolant is vex, then zod should be 66 vex. Therefore, the need to do everything in accordance with the situation on the server.

G
Gav 23.07.20

Obsessed
The ultimate goal is to make 100+ anyhow not farmiloe for ~8 Berov (8 Cham). Well, back to the relevance of the original thread - the coolant.

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

Dobermn
In General, I'd made the call to clone one specific map and no matter the sales of stones, runes, boys Saga.
And so I do not care, as it is not included in the famous club.
And all the time to play on the server clone and not seen. And I would like to kill, not for Anika, but simply to kill.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

call clone in one specific map and no matter the sale of gems, runes, boys Saga.
Dobermn, well, sobstno, I double Sambuca - the situation on the server is such that a Clone exists purely for the elite and normal players even fan from his Killa unavailable. I think THAT's the problem.

G
Gav 23.07.20

Bambuca
Obsessed
Also a good option. Let's see what else will be offered.

_
__Slayer__ 23.07.20

Bambuca
I would have gladly waste and Persians and gear under a clone (once beat him with a Smith, I do not remember how and under what circumstances), but alas, this is unlikely to be possible.
I remember how long ago arkhon tried to implement a similar invention, they say for all who vinetsa in this event, but the venture was not apparently.

I
Immense 23.07.20

I suggest to remove zod from key item: give to the masses botd, pride, doom!

Edit: well, mythical plague:)

F
FludoTron 23.07.20

Dobermn wrote:
Also a good option. Let's see what else will be offered.
Better option Bambuca is no longer offered.

a
annortheone 23.07.20

Zod, for example you can buy 3 times cheaper its cost (32, Lo), and Cham between 4-6 Lo
T_T
Considering their drop rate on ng...

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 23.07.20

Dobermn
Normas and normas negamoon scream, when will this innovation ;D

y
yamas 23.07.20

so the rules the idea is to remove zod from key-itema..Really, it is more diverse gameplay when you're knocking Cham won't be an Enigma to finish, and make pride a thread and... Openthesis them on NBC. Because to sell for 3-4 lo.. zapadlo will be some atleast

G
Gav 23.07.20

yamas
I also thought the place anyhow :)

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

On the server a lot of problems in addition to this, only the administration still ignores all suggestions.
It is easier to gash bugnote hang around, supposedly watching the bug sticks! and people are temporarily distracted and calmed down.
And play seems to be us server, but if you need something unusual, you have to find, cook, craft,gamblit to YOURSELF!
People only carries wigs and collects Unico.
And try to find the right magic or rare thing.

F
FludoTron 23.07.20

I propose to make a key itema ears Firka.

G
Gav 23.07.20

Bambuca
Well, the fact that you say the administration is unlikely to affect. You can't force people to farm and craft if he does not want.

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

Dobermn
You just need to create the conditions to have played more players.
And then on the server three cripples. Most good players stupidly hang on the forum and Troll noobs

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Dobermn can. making the farm more interesting subject of normal. roughly speaking, cut the DMG of the Neck and washed the particle dmg +(100-200) varies on melee rark.

You just need to create the conditions to have played more players.
Bambuca, heh.. but this is exceedingly common phrase.. ;-)