3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vverkir 23.07.20 10:57 pm

Reset FPS from 300 to 50 and again rise up to 300

Good day, this problem occurs. The fact that I have a laptop (MSI GeForce 960; AMD FX-4300; 8GB op and train up to 500 GB) and when playing CS:GO noticed drawdown fps with 300 (stable) to 50-60, just for 5-8 seconds. If someone understands this please unsubscribe. In the future I will add a test in other games.Thanks in advance)
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktoriya Milina 23.07.20

THE PROBLEM WITH THE WOOD AANAVI WITH OFF SITE + ON MOTHER(WAS THE SAME ON THE I-7 AND 1080 SEAFARING FIREWOOD HAS OBNOVIL WAS FROM 380 TO 400 FPS

B
Bloodvanya 23.07.20

vverkir
August 31 at 17:12 #
Good day, this problem occurs. The fact that I have a laptop (MSI GeForce 960; AMD FX-4300; 8GB op and train up to 500 GB) and when playing CS:GO noticed drawdown fps with 300 (stable) to 50-60, just for 5-8 seconds. If someone understands this please unsubscribe. In the future I will add a test in other games.Thanks in advance)

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.07.20

Bloodvanya
I can tell you one thing - your processor is too weak for this card, because this can be a problem IN ALL games.
all of CUC not much to eat, just such drawdown, do monitoring via MSI Afterburner (Riva installed the tune). look great this iron or anything else. if the iron is to give normal data (under load of course), look in the controller that loads the system. perhaps what stuff is worth (like e-mail or worse). maybe at startup that is hanging? check CCleaner'om.
OS re-installed on the hard after the update the computer (formatted in NTFS)? as is the case with the drivers? be sure to renew, not forgetting DirectX, libraries C++, and visual.

h
hyper1 23.07.20

what 300 fps stable, a psychopath? I have exactly the same system, and on the square Monica on low settings 100-150 fps. storyteller EPTA

a
asbarton 23.07.20

vverkir
Don'T know , but after the last update CS GO - also sometimes jumps in FPS. Before such was not, the hardware and software have not changed

B
Bloodvanya 23.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Thanks huge

B
Bloodvanya 23.07.20

hyper1
throw out your PC, or you something not so collected

h
hyper1 23.07.20

Bloodvanya
another spec. this percent is very weak. and for him 150 fps is fine but not as above. in battle 4 50-80 fps on siege of Shanghai on medium-high. look on YouTube if you don't believe. I honestly thought that the system which is not stable, but then I looked VIDOS on YouTube with the same system as me and realized that percent is very weak. will soon move to i5 6400.

L
Lex-one 23.07.20

hyper1
They should not MSAA x8
So I say
P. s I have the max 250.