3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 23.07.20 10:57 pm

The creation of amulets (Dishonored 2)

I think many already know that the second part, you can create amulets for yourself,this should bleed skill from Emily that will allow you to create amulets with four effects in order to study the properties,it is necessary first to destroy the amulet you are interested in the properties.

Share the amulets with beneficial properties.

Attention

Be sure to save before creating the amulet,as there is a chance with good properties to negative (whatever the chance was small,this is again swinging in skills) and if you still got negative feature,load the save game again and create a couple of tries and here you have the amulet, but without the negative properties.

Here are my couple of very useful recipes,a character in stealth mode and removed the weapons,moves just like a meteor that allows you to slip past the guards.

It is surprising that another amulet, which I created just does not work,the idea of strangling the enemies should be faster,but on the contrary it is slower,if you remove the amulet of strangulation is faster.

Bad that large amulets in the analysis do not give properties,wanted to increase the amount of mana.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 23.07.20

Gathered charm, giving the chance not to spend mana. Quadruple-effect gives much. And another was collected to replenish mana. Both well as speed up gameplay)

A
Amishor 23.07.20

I'm slow, so I have yet to replenish mana is not even found, plus to pump runes in active skills.
But this post interested, I now also want to create your amulette, went to look for runes.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 23.07.20

By the way, this is and Corvo, so this is not a feature only one hero.

m
myxmed 23.07.20

The only thing that saddens is some zabagovannost from what some effects are barely perceptible or even imperceptible
Example suffocation or mana regen under water