3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lev03121998 23.07.20 10:58 pm

A couple of questions about the PS4

1. How to choose a suitable monitor? If I'm not the competitive players, but just a player, and I need a cheap decent monitor, do I understand correctly that you need to take a resolution of 1920×1080(Full HD), 22-24 diagonal,and all sorts of indicators like response time(but no more than 5) I not very important?
2. Never been on PSN account. Will I be able to buy games that were not localized in Russia, that is only in English? And if I can do this in the localized games to choose a combination of English voice acting with Russian subtitles? If not, is it possible to do something with this?
15 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Zion- 23.07.20

лев03121998
For PS4 it is better to take the TV, good selection of now is large and the diagonal more than the monitor will. Just not all games on the PS4 with the rules of graphics, meet with myltse and dynamic resolution, and the monitor the more the emphasis will be very strongly noticeable, and the TV from a distance will be much better.
Account can register any country, but the game will be able to buy only that which is created. For example, if in Russian that only those games which are available, if the voice is Russian, then English in most cases, no, or what to do. The text is usually available in different languages.
Can American ACC to create, and all games will be in English only all the calculations in dollars and cards are not all working. But if you have created an account once the region is changed not only to create a new account.

G
GlyukoEzhik 23.07.20

switch the console to English and the game will go to English and Vice versa
monitor it sucks - better TV for console 1920×1080, the most it!

l
lev03121998 23.07.20

Gluconic
I have no way to enjoy all the benefits of the telly - that is to sprawl across half the room on the couch and play. Besides, I don't watch it. So I see no reason to take it television.
I mean, I can either fully in English or fully in Russian?

G
GlyukoEzhik 23.07.20

лев03121998
but what language in the console will turn on this game and will start
the monitor then take 1920×1080

h
hom1e 23.07.20

There are inexpensive monitors are 1080p, and even 720p looks pretty clear. That such you should be looking for. I would for BENQ looked after, if interested in a budget option.

-
-Zion- 23.07.20

лев03121998
If the Russian dubbing on the English track normally in the game, that is, switches to English and Russian will be dubbing with English subtitles. In most games, but not all, times on times, so don't count on it.

l
lev03121998 23.07.20

-Zion-
Seriously? It's the era of Blu-Ray, not PS2, God.

-
-Zion- 23.07.20

лев03121998
Actually, the era of Blu-ray came in 2006. And that surprises you after 10 years? Games 60GB is the norm already davno, and the disk 47 fit. Now it's the era of 4K Blu-Ray discs and 100Gb.

l
lev03121998 23.07.20

-Zion-
Okay. Made a choice on a pair of cheap monitors FullHD.
And about that phrase If the Russian dubbing on the English track is usually in the game. If I, for example, I go to Russian store, and visit any of the game written Audio: Russian, English, Polish, then change the system language still doesn't work?

-
-Zion- 23.07.20

лев03121998
Have tried now at home. Changing the system language does or what does not, the game is the same in Russian as it was.
In Black Ops 3 in the store written audio: Russian English, but in the game, even the choice of language is not present, even the subtitles only Russian.
In Uncharted 4 you can select English voice acting and text from the game settings.
So individually, you have to Google to look for the old for each game.

A
AnPei 23.07.20

I have a fullhd monitor at 60 Hz. 2K monitor is 144 Hz. and TV SONY BRAVIA 32 1080p. Out of competition, the PS4 picture on my TV from SONY.

s
selloper 23.07.20

In General, you understand correctly, except that it was under the PS4 would be more logical to buy a TV larger diagonal. Here would not recommend a very cheap. Well, at least to take less 32-40 don't see the point. Of course I understand that budget is different for everyone, but just suggest. In short, different budget enough klondayk.net/katalog/prostye_televizory if the TV is not important, important only as a monitor, it will fit almost any )

l
lev03121998 23.07.20

Another question: I don't understand all these audio/video outputs. Is it possible to bring audio to the speakers connected via 3.5 mm Jack to the monitor that is connected to the PS4 via HDMI?

T
T.T.G 23.07.20

How to buy PS4 and thinking about sound quality? Nonsense.

l
lev03121998 23.07.20

selloper
Even the cheapest TV that I found more expensive than the cheap monitors of 24/27, I'm not talking about the price of 32-40 televisions. We're talking about FullHD resolution? Then 24/27 monitor in FullHD cheaper all TVs. Except that some TVs with a diagonal of 22 close for the price.
Who can say about the monitor Samsung S24D590PL, LG 24MP58VQ-P?