3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 23.07.20 11:34 pm

Real time? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All kind time of day! tell me is it possible to insert game clock in real time? And yet lo and behold ride and dark outside.Thanks in advance.
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
danilkamaster 23.07.20

viktort15
what would the game worked fine real time then you have to redo map 1 to 1 or you for 1 real day can gender career to create one ))

d
danilkamaster 23.07.20

and then cool on a 2000km flight really 3-4 days to go )))

V
Viktor.T. 23.07.20

danilkamaster
that's not what I meant , and that clock in the corner of the screen showed the time.

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 23.07.20

viktort15
Twist Hey,cotton candy don't ride,put it near a phone or alarm clock Chinese buy,and though sesotris.

s
st.pone 23.07.20

viktort15
Vitek , and what time zone you prefer Moscow or Washington , but I for example not bathing , put on the table an hourglass ( grandfather got ) turned 4re times , then an hour , I highly recommend .

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 23.07.20

st.pone
Under...VAT do not need man just asked HIM,I SAID he is my friend and should not play on the feelings of the people.

s
st.pone 23.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
What to play ? Well, the thing is , time to time , please accept my sincere apologies

V
Viktor.T. 23.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Cool Sanya! and so beside her.in pharming mod set no no and I will look.convenient.

V
Viktor.T. 23.07.20

st.pone
Thickenings on the palms rubbed?

V
Viktor.T. 23.07.20

danilkamaster
mod start.what to...the card to redo it.

s
st.pone 23.07.20

viktort15
Thanks for asking , Yes corn solitude is not large - but there is .But Victor , you hardly than will be able to help me .

V
Viktor.T. 23.07.20

st.pone
Yasnaya Polyana can help yourself only yourself.Soran don't know how to contact you.

S
Spartak78 23.07.20

Here's the prog https://yadi.sk/d/U2JiU3GRy3uGU there are all and the temperature vidyuhi percent, of fps, the possibility of adjusting the rpm of the cooler depending on t heating and more.others including watches. And all this can be displayed in any place of the screen in any game! Long time use, very convenient. Just have to dig in the settings to look, not easy app complicated. Will understand and enjoy!

A
ANDREJjGOLD 23.07.20

Aleks6162
I have new card))
there are mnojestva video will understand

[
[EHOT] 23.07.20

viktort15
if I didn't know to what you are expecting so said I'd think about it.

[
[EHOT] 23.07.20

viktort15
but in principle can be mod to do is contact fellow modders, they are something that nawaat I guess.

s
severe116rus 23.07.20

viktort15
if you use reseed or sweet, there in the file global setting can be 0 to 1 in the appropriate row to replace and is real time in the upper right corner during the game. ibid. in the same way and the fps counter included.