3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ItachiIDeidara 23.07.20 11:34 pm

How to get to Crete! (Titan Quest)

People like to go to Crete I can't find the Athenian docks!! Help plz!!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
F1miha 23.07.20

Exit at the Athens docks located at the end of the Athenian catacombs, the door opens after killing the tyrant of Acheron (Alastor)

A
Atredis 23.07.20

Get lost in three pines or the game laganella and the door won't open?

A
AK47 23.07.20

try litsenzionku set)))

S
Sipogka 23.07.20

I also remember when litsenzionku Rubaiyat once filled up this reptile Out on the pier cheeky gait should see the captain and talk to him not as loaded previous sohranki(but close) and 10 times an infection felled all do not care.Had Healthy to pass the game.

M
Manoks 23.07.20

I also was a glitch with the captain.But I only had to install TQIT and it was gone.

A
Aj__ 23.07.20

I have in TQIT same glitch was lost the captain of the ship, try playing through the Internet postnotice to the player who will be in Crete on the other, I don't know how the port is open

h
haha your dead 23.07.20

Yes, no, shake tqdefiler and put him through recovery at the well of Crete

A
Aj__ 23.07.20

Well, I method honestly without the programs offered, as well as you're right about tqdefiler

h
haha your dead 23.07.20

and it's not fair eh?)) if you have a glitch and you used the app to continue playing) to mine, all is fair)

A
Aj__ 23.07.20

everyone has their own opinion about fair and unfair. The taste, here about artmania can be mentioned if for example you want to give the comp...
In short - we're both right!

h
haha your dead 23.07.20

I didn't say that you're wrong) just don't understand what's not fair...

A
Aj__ 23.07.20

in my opinion, fair game is when you play the game without the help of third-party programs and other means of facilitating gameplay, although he does not always play fair...

h
haha your dead 23.07.20

it is not relieved of the gameplay is the combat bug that prevents play.
one-sided thinking

r
raspisnoy1 23.07.20

I have bagnulo the appearance of Alastor in the Athenian kata(went cleaned сундуки0и bolt-2 doors closed,I ran out teleportals-nicho has not changed.Only the output of the game helped,but then stupidly without going inside to him and shot bonus cleaned out the chests again))))left my hand in his)))