3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitos345 23.07.20 11:34 pm

Optimization. The question of performance. (Fallout 4)

Decided to start playing fal4(pirates), but as before I will face the performance issue in the game. This time I unscrewed all the settings on low, but still sagging in fps does not give me a comfortable to play. My config: nvidia geforce gt 740m(2gb), percents intel(r) Core(tm) i7-3537U CPU 2.00 ghz (4 physical cores), 8GB of operativki . I play on a laptop asus k56c. Nvidia settings are on performance, setting of fallout too low, but even so when I fight a group of enemies from 4 people, then I lag, and when I do you run with a melee weapon this is very disturbing. Also there are lags in major cities. But the strange thing is that if I put the graphics settings to average, then my performance will not fall, and in some cases fps is kept even more stable. I don't understand what the problem is. When playing on the minimum salary I have and the CPU and memory is always loaded by 60%.And it's not up overheating the laptop. I created the swap files and did them at the discretion of the system, I stopped all unnecessary processes and cleared all the memory(RAM) for the game. Advise something that I could easily play.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terminator Sidor 23.07.20

nikitos345
Operativka, the word verification pirates)

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 23.07.20

I mean not depend on the overheating? Just because it percent frequency drops from here and drawdown fps. One way out is to disable throttling in bisoi if possible.

P
Protocol10 23.07.20

nikitos345
With the poor config of a computer to reason about the optimization incredibly stupid. Just be glad that the game actually starts. The problem is that the game need a gaming video card, not an office gag for 20 bucks.

S
Starkin 23.07.20

nikitos345
There is a video of nonagreed doljno Narmada under 100

n
nikitos345 23.07.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
Could you elaborate?

n
nikitos345 23.07.20

Starkin
Do not understand

S
Starkin 23.07.20

nikitos345
Campaign check based on the workload needs to work on 100-98%

n
neperenosimyy 23.07.20

nikitos345
viduha weak, though. especially laptop. I have a stationary PC and none 750ти. pulls 60 fps, if you ND resolution. all our best operatives is also 8 GB. well percent, so-so. I have 6 cores. 3.6.

Z
ZoMbOnI 23.07.20

Maybe little RAM, try to put more. If that doesn't help then buy a new video card.

F
Fantasm 23.07.20

Dude, no offense, but your config and fallout 4 just can't be together. In General, the squander parameter there is a draw distance of shadows, which puts the fps from 60 to 30, and sometimes worse, if extended to the maximum. This is on a GTX 1060. But I'm not sure on your config change this option, something will change