3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Celesty 23.07.20 11:35 pm

Quint \"Old comrades\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't start this quest because with Zoltan didn't speak at the beginning of the quest with Buttercup and I don't know where to look. Tell me where to find now Zoltan? And soon the campaign mode will have finished
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 23.07.20

Usually he hangs out in the Sage and rosemary.

S
SpartanSoap 23.07.20

Zoe Kim
how to find dandelion, Zoltan will have Sage

G
GameFilmsPlus 23.07.20

Zoe Kim
You write exactly where you are right now in the story?Basically it is the Buttercup.Haunting the first floor or on the street.

C
Celesty 23.07.20

Roma Ilchenko
Buttercup, I have not found, the plot will go to the shelter the Bastard Jr.
And sage and rosemary several times I was, it wasn't there

G
GameFilmsPlus 23.07.20

Zoe Kim
you are still very far from end of story move on in the story will meet a Zoltan and not once!!!

N
No more drugs... 23.07.20

Buttercup to find - and then with Zoltan quest will be held.

s
smoke64 23.07.20

Zoe Kim
The most important thing Lambert to beat, if not make it(forget to play),it will be available in the kaer Morhen. This is not particularly critical, but the quest Quint with old comrades not to go without him.

G
GameFilmsPlus 23.07.20

smoke64
Lambert can be found in the tavern in Novigrad't remember a tavern called torchmark still fat .

i
icebear2 23.07.20

smoke64
The tavern is Nowhere and is located in scraps North of the house where Triss and near the hospital of quinoa.

s
smoke64 23.07.20

Roma Ilchenko
icebear2
Yes, I know), just at the time, missed him, and he fell in fortress(as I helped him with the task, and a card game I forgot)

G
GameFilmsPlus 23.07.20

smoke64
even when you fulfill the quest and help him, he dumps in the kaer Morhen it still can be found in this tavern.He kreposti okazyvaetsya only with Geralt,before Lambert can always be found in the tavern!!!

G
GameFilmsPlus 23.07.20

smoke64
by the way another trick After the battle at kaer morhen the Keir when the type went with Lambert .Keyru is always possible to find at the place where burnt the Vesemira , it is always possible to talk to trade up even after beating the game.Her PS there is always

s
smoke64 23.07.20

Roma Ilchenko
Damn and when I chose the quest, the icon of the task pointed to kaer Morhen....

O
Old_Nick 23.07.20

Icon - Yes.
But if you carefully read the dialogues in Untangling the tangle", it could be noted that Lambert says that, they say, you can find it in the tavern Nowhere. There it remains after the quest

G
GameFilmsPlus 23.07.20

smoke64
Yes, the icon is moved to kaer Morhen and Lambert remains in the tavern!!!)))

k
kurllie 23.07.20

who cares, card Geralt can be won from Thaler after the battle in the kaer Morhen :) Taler is located in the tavern the Seven cats

V
Vitya Vinnik 23.07.20

kurllie
I have not the option"to Play a Quint How to fix it?Don't know?

D
Danilka_Gangster 23.07.20

But if I already sent Zoltan in Caer Morhen where I can find, I have a OSN. the mission where you need to go for CRIS

K
Killbot82 23.07.20

Yes, where to find the Zoltan, if I had sent to Caer Morhen? And this quest can not start. Now began the quest deadly conspiracy. And Roche also not allow to start old friends.
Write that then after the Battle in the fortress Zoltan will be back. But Lambert will not be the same.
What to do? :(

V
Vladislav172 03.04.22

Maybe someone came across, I didn’t go through this quest before killing Rodovid and didn’t play with Thaler, after killing the king, the quest was supplemented with “Find Thaler’s unique map.” I come to the mark, find the map, but the quest is not completed. unique map of Thaler ..