3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 23.07.20 11:36 pm

Search of badges and weapons in the single player campaign (Battlefield 4)

After a single pass decided to look in the second round badges and the missing weapons, beginning with the first mission. I have in the primary level at all specified tokens 0/3 , 0/3 weapon
In short, failure again, but the Kalash AK-12 from the trunks of opponents do not inichego saw it with the tokens again on zero, although like all search.

As a result, for the first pass of the game at me such is not found:

Shotguns: QBS-09, SAIGA-12K, SPAS-12
Carbines: A-91, AK 5C
PDW: CBJ-MC, PP-2000
The rifles: AEK-971, M16A4 IR SPO
Light machine guns: М240В, M249, MG, U-100 MK5
Rifle DMR: M39 EMR, RFB, SCAR-H SV
Sniper rifle: 338-RECON, SCOUT ELITE
Tokens generally empty)
52 Comments
Sort by:
f
forst3224 23.07.20

guy is the first token in the rubble in front of the drawer it is possible to jump or go on right here beca again turn to the right and here is the badge 1 then you can find M39 after you help an Irishman you're going to be part of an open space with a crowd of Russian you go there and then over the beam zabereshsya on the up and here's M39 second chip can be found next to the fasting with C4 you look before the pit and jump over it until all as soon as I find a new just say

u
u1TRo 23.07.20

For the lazy link
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx4RM4zKPJssClY4L90b5VKTzqIvKeJe8

d
danilka307 23.07.20

I all the tokens found, and all guns on missions but never found the saiga cookie and 2 guns

a
atmaROZ 23.07.20

u1TRo
Good referring)) I Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare still find himself. nout. There was a good incentive, it does not disappoint in this respect, all the rest to learn from them. The cheat menu is opened gradually, super idea. Especially with the slowdown.
Then came Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, where only one secret I have having trouble on the forums podskazali. Although these doodles of infinity (this time) didn't even bother to make tangible the logical outcome from such searches, in addition to the empty and formal statistics in the menu.

Battlefield 4:

In the first video you can already understand how and what to do, the funny thing is that on the first level I went everywhere in those tricky places, too, but just not noticed. Inattention... Developed like this the fourth part of me more and more(!)
The one who shot the video - Respekt, go to collect a new one)

Always suspected that such Cribs drained people of relevance to the development team. In the fan of altruism I believe in the last turn.

S
Staliger 23.07.20

Has anyone found a sniper rifle FY-JS? Like all levels are bypassed, a badge and a gun picked out, and the sniper rifle such is not present...

s
stHarty 23.07.20

338-RECON, lying on the platform under the bridge where the patrol goes and BMP come if asleep.

s
stHarty 23.07.20

Staliger
I found it in the mission where the airport razderbanit need the soldier one.

S
Staliger 23.07.20

stHarty
Thank you! Now collected all :)

D
D.Artist 23.07.20

This is what is necessary to be uporotyh that in a multiplayer game
to get to play a sad single, so need guns in the game...
And even on BattleTech ached...

R
Rick3rri 23.07.20

D. Artist
this is done to ensure that people in single play!
The developers that nothing was done? the plot , what would understand.

a
atmaROZ 23.07.20

In short it is:
According to the statistics of missions, all dogtags and weapons found. (run the game in window and on YouTube spoil in parallel in the process))
But in the selection of trunks in the boxes not all. Three trunks are unavailable.
Shotguns: SAIGA-12K
PDW: PP-2000
Sniper rifles: SCOUT ELITE

Either they need to take away from the enemies, which makes the process similar to shakedown everyone counter-cross(nightmare!)
Or they are just lying around on the levels, but it is no less surprised when, if you ask for sure to find them.

Can anyone have idea about the remaining guns? Came to see whom?

D
D.Artist 23.07.20

Rick3rri
I don't know what developed the single did... I for one (and a bunch of other players),
do not plan a campaign to run and then we can say forced,
well, the same nonsense?

k
k43256 23.07.20

Guys where is the TYPE 88 ER , FY-JS , the PP-2000 can't find

u
ur0ck 23.07.20

PP-2000 enemies decently in the end

2-den 23.07.20

атмаROZ.
Saiga Russian campaign to take necessary,as the Chinese have almost the same weapons

a
atmaROZ 23.07.20

Probably just don't have time to be more bright on account of the saiga and the PP-2000. When I unsubscribe,I will try to make screenshots too, for clarity.

u
ur0ck 23.07.20

I found a saiga when you're running in old city on the bridge from one of the fighters they are there 2nd only

u
ur0ck 23.07.20

k43256
the type 88 in the first mission in the concrete ring

a
atmaROZ 23.07.20

ur0ck
SPS) Will Look. While the old town is in the Eastern style?

n
ninja74 23.07.20

modification of weapons in the single mode is missing?