3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 23.07.20 11:37 pm

Denuvo (Dishonored 2)

Denuvo. To be or not to be like that in the game?
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 23.07.20

Is likely to be.Personally, I hope so.

I
Inspektor_73 23.07.20

Only the news about the release of the game appeared, and immediately swooped fans of freebies. Will certainly, can start to save money with school Lunches.

b
brovascka1 23.07.20

Cybermeister
What's the difference)))bad play is if pirates will crack. Or do you like when denovo your computer fixes.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 23.07.20

Better without denovi by far.

U
UnknownAssassin 23.07.20

Hope that will not happen, and hope that the time will crack this thing.

K
Kyubi 23.07.20

I'll probably buy it, but I hope it will be without Denuvo.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.20

echo-Ho-Ho
to prepare the grappling cracks
or the oars.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 23.07.20

From Duma all depends. But personally, I think even if you will, by the end of the year ideas have Denovo to put.

A
Alxmo 23.07.20

Likely to be, as in the Duma. They did not say that they are going to support denovo. Hope that still will have to do without.

S
Smoke_Shooter 23.07.20

brovascka1
it's funnier to me that pirates do not respect the work of developers not spiratyat and these to show off)
really nothing bad in the way of protection not see. they all have a place to be)
Right now, Wang will fly dislikes)

d
ded_dimitriy 23.07.20

Well, Dishonored 2 a sin not to buy. Denuvo is not particularly annoying. Well,what the prices are,that time is now. Possible and discounts to wait at worst.

T
Topol45 23.07.20

Will crack, will not crack anyway. What difference do these pretentious bombast about the protection lead to nothing. Do not know a single person who would have bought the game because there is protection from hacking. Who wanted to buy, he bought it, who had not planned to buy, waited until the break and rocked. Over HBO not to stress about piracy, says that and so cook more than planned the same Sijil project zamorachivatsja not as fast normally, and the secret is in the quality content than the top product, the less rozraby plachutta on the pirates, because it is so good buy, and ryznyh secodly all their losses blamed not on rughooputh, and pirates.

A
Amishor 23.07.20

VsynC
Support about a custom purchase.
Myself play only a certain range of games and buy - accordingly, I do not care, have protection on them or not. Specifically Dishonored 2 just buy it, so what's the difference?

v
vikpass 23.07.20

Dark Kahn
Sasete unlikely to be, because Bethesda can't be sure of the success of d2.

D
Desert Wanderer 23.07.20

Dishonored 2 naturally buy as the first part but I don't know if hacked you with this (Yes, I know that it's the work of developers must be respected but 2000 rubles for new Doom make you think but it is piracy the same as yard drunk uncle Mitya proud that even shkalik not enough)? when security came everyone was talking about her strength, but hacked so that D2 on torrents sooner or later fall and you are honest and Orthodox saints moralfag will suffer because of this protection often games lag (I'm sure there will be many) just pirates it will still get you need it? but if it will fit a third of the pirates still will buy it

P. S I am not illiterate but simply to write without punctuation was used so please do not cling

P
PIRAT69 23.07.20

VsynC
To each his own. Why pay for something you don't like...

Z
Zero0007 23.07.20

It will definitely be, the Duma shoved already. but someone said that Besezda will never have protection, well, well.

A
Aleksandr Holod2002 23.07.20

I'm a fan of this game and definitely gonna buy one!! I don't care about protection!

s
saa0891 23.07.20

Likely as more developers use this protection,but the main argument is that in DooM 4 it should,Gazebo campaign will now be to put all the games,including Dishonored 2,but I'll buy this game with pleasure,because the first part was very cool,the second part still Russian voice bodø,which only adds to the desire to buy.

A
Anonim245 23.07.20

Here is a list with Denuvo
FIFA 15
Lords of the Fallen
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Battlefield: Hardline
Batman: Arkham Knight
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
FIFA 16
Anno 2205