3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Brova 23.07.20 11:41 pm

Winter tires (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi guys I want to ask about winter tires for ЕТС2 1.25.Where can you find a mod on the rubber for winter maps and physics.Because it is simple impossible to ride.Thanks in advance.
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
st.pone 23.07.20

Sasha Brova
And Shaw did have winter tires for trucks ?

V
Vladimir1203 23.07.20

Sasha Brova
Can offer this option in 3D. The link below podsolennom

Спойлерhttp://sharemods.com/9ylka4aof2hh/WinterWheel.scs.html

r
rock_man 23.07.20

I found only this:
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/euro_truck_simulator_2_zimnyaya_rezina-76984/

D
DmitryAndreevich 23.07.20

st.pone
Still there, count

d
denis zubkov 23.07.20

look for the mod on rubber from 50кеда there every winter and misrepresented the number of

V
Viktor.T. 23.07.20

vladimir1203
Yes prokanaet, they would have Mr happy to train on these.

s
st.pone 23.07.20

DmitryAndreevich
Amendment: any legkovushek motorist. Because anyone who have license more letters than “*B***”, knows one simple thing: winter tires for trucks are there. It is present on the market in fractions of a cent because it tires for dump trucks of the far North who are floundering in the snow on the ears at speed of 10-20 km/h. It costs orders of magnitude more expensive and not designed for driving on the highway. This special equipment.

Take a stroll through your area, if you see at least one truck tire – put yourself the five plus. Because they are too very little, for the same reason – the trucks do not change the tires as is customary in cars.

A
ANDRONIO_1980 23.07.20

In ETS 2 the strength of adhesion of the tires with the road surface completely revolves around one or another of physics. Winter physics playing the keyboard for the automatic transmission to drive nereal so as she is trapped under the handlebars with the pedals and manual gear shift. So look for adequate physics and you will have happiness))). And fashion on the bus only adds atmosphere to the game by contamination of the sidewalls and clogging of snow in the tread

s
sashababich2201 23.07.20

Sasha Brova
What you advise here will not help, because in this game the type of tire almost has no effect. If the map is winter and the truck starts to slip - then back to the map be sure to include a fix for the drive in the snow like the Russian Expanses. If the fix is not attached to the map for this version of the game, you should look for in the cards earlier. From personal experience: no winter mod handling and throughput does not degrade, with the exception of the map of Goba, but there's another story, but I'm there for part of the winter without all-wheel drive costs (on the Russian open Spaces, this method does not work, because the Goba has its own physics). In the Vast (winter part) it is best to go on default tires, to fix, of course. All other tires (even scopami) - only for visual effect.

s
sashababich2201 23.07.20

st.pone
You're wrong. In every city there are truck tire, as a tubeless tire without a stand is hard to mount (although drivers have learned), then the difficulty is not even in the installation, and how to build; now about winter tyres trucks and they are a large company pereobuvatsya their trucks (one work - it has pereobuli, said that now the snow is another matter).

s
st.pone 23.07.20

1) ^^ a tubeless tire without a stand to mount hard ^^ not a difficulty in this , in our depot stand rusty , everything was done by hand and quickly
2 ) a Friend said that
The deaf heard, how dumb was told that the blind saw, how lame quickly fled.

s
st.pone 23.07.20

There is a rubber, which is advertised as a winter, adding that it will fit perfectly in summer. That is actually the same vsesezonka.

d
denis zubkov 23.07.20

st.pone
there are individuals riding in the summer on the studding is actually the same vsesezonka?
any winter will fit perfectly and in the summer, isn't it?
read to familiarize with the modern требованиями:http://bilmard.ru/articles/zimnie-gruzovye-shiny-kak-pravilno-vybrat.html

d
denis zubkov 23.07.20

st.pone
reveal a terrible secret: in the quarries on the requirements of TB(safety), there is such a thing in enterprises, the heavy can not flounder in deep snow, in contrast to cities where the snow, and all the dirt fall clean

s
st.pone 23.07.20

Denis Zubkov
Enough wool roll , show me an example of winter tires for trucks , and that'll be that . and so I WAIT .

D
DmitryAndreevich 23.07.20

st.pone
Forced to disappoint Professor, but You're wrong. Yes, I have rights, only the letter A, but with the features of work truck driver sign is not on the game ETS2. Start with the fact that winter tires not studded is always (that I'm not specifically heavy) and sticky and vsesezonka is not the same thing. This is what I am... Truck winter tires and studded exists (though it is rare, but in Scandinavia a certain demand) , and Velcro (characterized by a higher content of rubber, different tread pattern and something there still). The rest of truck tires can be attributed to the category of vsesezonka (if it to measure the concepts of a rights owner with the letter A). Ie, rubber this useless and dangerous to use in normal Russian winter, which was not for three years already. By the way, in the same Germany at the level of legislation in winter, trucks are required to wear only in winter tires. By the way, the lineup of winter tires for heavy trucks is available, for example, Goodyear. It is easy to Google, if there is any doubt.
And Yes, I set myself five-plus, because in my area 2 of a truck tire, and the entire city where I live, there are 6 pieces. A city with a population of 50 thousand people. Well, Yes, it is on busy M-10. But still... to grow out of the 90s. Truck tire has become the norm, they are now no longer surprise anyone, except You, apparently.

s
st.pone 23.07.20

DmitryAndreevich
Congrats colleges . You win , you're champion , put winter in front .