3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Raixs- 23.07.20 11:42 pm

Fresh new items. (Unreal Tournament (2018))

Work on UT 2015 full swing is in full swing. Although, it's someone like))) Here is the weapon that will appear in the game at the official level.
All submitted guns were made according to the concepts from the guy with the nickname - Gooba.

Sniper rifle ( model from Aberiu)

Spoiler

Link Gun ( model YemYam)

Spoiler

Rocket launcher(not ready yet, but you can see. model again from YemYam)

Spoiler

23 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

Here's the pistol:

Spoiler

The design of the weapons in the new game sometimes causes some issues. For example, it seems that new sniper rifle is pretty simplistic design, and the first model of the Enforcer seems a huge step backwards. But let's see how it will look when you finish the last gun (Bio, Minigun, Hammer). Completely ready Arsenal we will be able to assess in full. Although made guns is already possible to draw conclusions.

M
Mewel 23.07.20

Link beautiful until you start shooting. Then from distracting.
As for me, it is better to move from ЮТ3 popular card. Because almost all the new bullshit.
Yes, the new enforcer garbage. The feeling that he shoots bubbles and generally oblique. In ЮТ3 it was a good starting weapon.

S
Skaary 23.07.20

I'll start in order:
The enforcer is just terrible. They are not stylish and not cool. Look like a parody (or even mockery) on UT99. And shoot terribly. Alt. fire bursts of three rounds is terrible. it would be better done just fast shooting.
- Biologie got an interesting combo - now you can just sasamat enemy moving poop.
- Solovki oldsulnogo pretty design, but looks bednovato without raisins. IMHO, this design looks fucking awesome:
Shockpix.PlayGround.ru
- Link - overwrought crap. To remove him would be a lateral antennae and would be standards. Here is one of the alternative concepts:
Linkpix.PlayGround.ru
- FLAC - while the coolest weapons in the game.
coming skin for the rocket also inspires:
Rocketpix.PlayGround.ru
Compared to him and Flaco, the rest of the gun looks like, let's say, not very.
- Sniper - mind the muffler. And some kids design. More like a sports Wintuk for any futuristic biathlon. However, what to complain? In UT99 actually was an ordinary m-16 with a scope.

While disappointed by the absence of the Ripper and the lights, but MB they appear, because in the section development there are some quite specific guns such as the grenade launcher from УТ2004. Then maybe they will appear.

Cards I like - they are much more diverse than that scene shit from UT3. And some are full of interactive parts like in UT99 - excellent, I shield.

-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

Skaary
The enforcer - Yes, terrible fail. In UT 3 most of all I loved to pick up a second ENF and run around the map in Macedonian. Regardless of what I have in my hands. Second ENF - all shooting to the last bullet or to death. Here, however, even this possibility was denied, because the cartridges are just not there. Ammunition he, like uberpost, but she is full of crap.

Shock. Remember a few months doing the following concept. But then again some freaks stink, saying that the vertical trunk - full of crap. Return the nozzle from the vacuum cleaner from UT 99. And the concept was forgotten and quickly began to drink of what is in the game to this day.

Spoiler

Hammer. Decided to cross the shield and the Hammer. Don't know what they wanted to do, but the shield of UT 2004 is much better than this shit.

FLAC to be Honest, I don't like about the gun(as well as in UT 99, UT 2003, UT 2004) that the projectile flies itself. It's funny that he looks like a normal projectile with the cartridge, but crashes for some unknown force, though at the back of the engine. It's not a problem with the current design and the original, who copied the model author. For me personally, this weapon looks interesting, as it just copied the first design. In every part of the game was a new gun that was pleasing to the eye. Now I see echoes of UT 99 in Enforcer, Shock and FLAC. Although the game authors swear that this is not a restart of UT 99, but a completely new game.

In General, this weapon looks good, but it's nothing special. I will happily change it to what will appear in the store at the first opportunity. From UT 3 and UT Championship 2 Flaca I liked a lot due to the fact that they had a realistic closed system, and the shells looked like a small rocket, which gave realism to the game.

-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

Well, it seems that Link-Gun came to the final stage and soon will appear like this already in the game. What to design... to be Honest, the design of the guns are a little disappointing. If in the previous parts we've always got something new here I decided to play on nostalgia, not adding almost anything interesting, except for the fact that the guns made at the present time( Shock, flak, an Enforcer). This is especially true of Enforcer, which is just about anything.

Link-Gan with UT 2004 I became associated more as a tool, not a weapon. I expected anything, but not assault rifles. But, in any case, the model itself is great.

Spoiler

Also not long ago appeared the concept menu, which is very similar to such from DotA 2))) Interesting thing was the updated model Necris that will probably appear in the next build. The model looks good and less like white-black zombies.

Spoiler

S
Skaary 23.07.20

-Raixs-

Shell flaca crashes itself. It is seen that the gun is divided into two parts connected pistons. At the time of the shooting the front part with the shell connected to the rear part where the drummer (or the trigger mechanism - in the terminology, not good). Reaction occurs and the shell is fired and then his place from the rear of the front loaded a new charge, the Front half is hinged on the pistons to preseratives drummer didn't work again. The process takes seconds. And also realistic. Especially in the game's future.

-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

Skaary
If you look at the model, it is seen that there is no drummer you have no weapons. The groove is already the second shell and it charges the device when strange returns from the front part moves closer. Also in UT 3, it was mentioned that in the first mode, the projectile explodes in the barrel( which by the way it is in this game and it has been shown, thanks to a closed system) in other games, where was the classic view, the shell immediately turns into shrapnel without any reaction.
I have nothing against the weapons of UT 99 - it was invented out of ideas and quickly made a simple but memorable design. I'm tense in 2015, the gun has no fresh ideas. If you do not pay attention to the beautiful texture, before us the same model year 1999.
I liked UT 3 decided to add some interesting trivia that was interesting to watch: the FLAC when removing from the holster laid out and was preparing a projectile to fire; link-Gan could also be disclosed with alternative fire; the Bio expanded front section when the viola.the fire Enforcer had beautiful animation loading, etc.
If you think about it, you can make a weapon much more interesting. For example, the FLAC you the truth, you can make realistic weapons with the drummer and all the rest, just by moving the clip laterally. The Shocks could be done expanding the trunk for Alt.fire. The enforcer - is it possible to come up with something more interesting than usual and a simple pistol, which is already sick. In UT 3 it had an interesting design. Now it's a pathetic gun with no interesting features at all. And whether a game gun that shoots regular bullets? Why not take for example fast-flying dart? Adding weapons of appropriate design. And that's what came to mind during the writing of this report.

With all this, I decided to make a 3D model of the stinger. In UT 3, he was released from the same trunks needles and huge chunks of crystals. I'm tired of the empty boxes that represent the weapons in the game, so I'm doing inner stuffing, for example for Alto. fire I made a gun that secluded hidden behind the rotating barrels for DOS. fire.
Maybe I'm wrong, but in 2015-2016 I want to see a weapon that can beat such from UT 3. So far I don't see it.

S
Skaary 23.07.20

I'm tense in 2015, the gun has no fresh ideas.

If you talk about weapons, UT3 really had the cool design of the guns. I'm sorry, but (as a criticism) there the stinger is simply a masterpiece. But you get what you do not love - five minutes of banal redesign of the trunk of УТ99, though perhaps you didn't blow out like that. Yes, the filling is great. But how many times it will be someone to enjoy in the heat of battle? But appearance is very important. Much more important than what's inside. Because the cannon will loom in front of the screen 90% of the time.

View, of course, when your gun will appear in the game. Still no competition.

The enforcer - is it possible to come up with something more interesting than usual and a simple pistol, which is already sick.

The best option is to replace the Enforcer on the Dispersion of Pstol Aquila. This will give a gameplay element - to run through the level and collect uluchshiteli for him.

I want to see a weapon that can beat such from UT 3.

Very doubtful. I don't know will then replace the official weapon to another official. Yet Envy and Shock (and the link in principle) look very weak. But flak and rocket (not yet texturally, though) - I really like. Stunning gun.

-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

Skaary
My Stinger rather for the future, namely, the market. I decided to take a cue from Epic, and here it is: make a base form and then to do on it trim and sell. For example, in combat, look through the glass and see what's inside the weapon has quite a working part ( can be seen as charged and produced large crystals) and I think that many people will want to see the weapon at all without an external frame. Please skin is ready. Want another design? Remove all panels and put on underlying mechanisms something else (rusty and covered with blood minigun with rough details, just suitable for Skarja? Why not? Here's the third skin on the market. Etc. In any case, what I now did is not the final version (the trunks I did for a couple of minutes, purely for the view). But thanks to a variety of skins stinger can attract attention. The rest of the gun can only be painted. To do something new, you will need to make a new model.

-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

Oh, by the way, I forgot to put the new model Skarga and how will look Thundercrush. The locust from GoW and tough guys/ terrorists/ mercenaries from CoD? Maybe...

Spoiler

S
Skaary 23.07.20

-Raixs-
model Skarga

What the hell? It's generally never Square. There is a topic where cool model and arts to it (I have them ava). And it's a monster of some sort. However, The Locust.

I decided to take a cue from Epic, and here it is: make a base form and then to do on it trim and sell.

It's like there is an interesting scheme, Yes.

-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

The New Rocket Launcher. Also recall that in the current tournament, the RL only two modes: grenades and missiles are fired in a straight line one after the other.

Spoiler

S
Skaary 23.07.20

-Raixs-
Also recall that in the current tournament, the RL only two modes: grenades and missiles are fired in a straight line one after the other.

It's not really two modes: rockets or grenades. But as the rocket will fly depends on what you're doing with the mouse: hold the sight at one point - the missiles are flying one behind the other; Turn the mouse horizontally (or even vertically) is a rockets fan, while the distance between the rockets in the fan is determined, again, by myself. IMHO - it's brilliant and simple; you can shoot around or just generally the mouse to vasumati as advertised and each rocket will fly in his side. Now everything depends on skill and creativity.

-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

Woman necris ready and will appear in the autumn build.

Spoiler

Also, the game will be a normal version of the sniper rifle from Aberiu. But the great thing Aberiu decided to create their necris-a girl named Freylise and ready base model. Know why his model would look better? Because it is built on the old principle. Namely, she doesn't need knitted hats and other garbage to look cool.

Spoiler

-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

Iiii... welcome! The map Outside is now called TitanPass and from the medieval castle it turned into a bandit fortress, similar in style to those of Borderlands or some other post-apocalyptic films.
PS is it Me or is one of those cranks from the Epic painted statues of the member and painted it in red?))) Honestly, there is some feeling of frustration. Having the coolest art, in which there were even different weather conditions (winter version is a real masterpiece), they scored on everything and did this.

Spoiler

Also ready Skaarj. Yeah, it seems that something is missing. Oh that's right, he's too much of a man, deprived of his predatory nature. Cut the head and put such of the Negro - the other new character in UT 2015 and get muscular. And this pose is so Epic... I want this to be like their best part of the series that now each character will be represented in this form. Then go Malcolm, Xan, any more robots and they will stand that way.

P. S. And still-art with Brock these guys Oh so far away, it was possible not to try.

Spoiler

And finally, a little pound of flesh from Gooba, local Pikovskogo artist. Here we have a flying bikers, Gen-mo-Kai and the Scavenger One.

Spoiler

-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

Remember, love and mourn hope and Sovremennye updated version. Oh, what happened to these artists?

Spoiler

It seems to me that UT began to slowly lose himself. To lose their individuality and soul.

t
totktonada 23.07.20

New TSTF-Face beautiful

-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

totktonada
You can do better.

Spoiler

t
totktonada 23.07.20

In General, still being in deep alpha game, the game evolves, the game is like.

The only hate would be sacrilegious HDR

http://unreal-tournament.ru/pre-alpha-season-trailer/

-
-Raixs- 23.07.20

It seems Epic in all trying to make basic models for all types of Persians, then to make some thousands of clothes, thanks to which players will make them unique and stuff. In General, it is the robots from Liandri. Apparently, it will look robotic fighters from Bloodfist. For a free game of course is very high quality, but don't you think he looks... bored?

Spoiler