3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 23.07.20 11:42 pm

Why fps so gets tough ? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Iron seems should allow the maximum speed to play, but fps is always somewhere sinking. What's wrong ? Here's the lineup:
GTX 950 2Gb
RAM - 10GB
4330 FX - 4 cores,4 MHz
Win7 x64
The resolution of the monitor - 1440h900
The same problem in AC3. But the Witcher 3 at max speed... It is fine with the optimization of the engine may be the problem ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Skalubo 23.07.20

I also have iron rules, but still lag. Optimization...

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.07.20

Andrew Salobo
Yes, I'm on optimization at first did not want to sin, on any forum here praised it compared to AC3

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
There was already such a topic:
Your FPS in AC 4 and config компаhttp://forums.playground.EN/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/vash_fps_v_ac_4_i_konfig_kompa-823037/
And there was tips, read. I turned off vertical sync and changed the smoothing, and helped.

G
Grigoriy Melehov 23.07.20

if the license the fact is that squats FPS

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
cleaned both. helped, but not much. fps are all the same sat down, especially on the island kenueya

H
Hobo Sexual 23.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
On my GTX 980 FPS was also a drawdown FPS, helped disable Nvidia PhysX.

z
zombijaic 23.07.20

I have a weak computer , at the battle of constantly a little frieze . And if the Fort starts to grab the hell from frieze to frieze .
Leave on a high basic settings , like the shadow and if there are shaders(effects) down put them in the game a lot . And like anisotropic filtering , Tessellation , VSYNC , blur and drawing cut .

a
a_noob_is 23.07.20

What are you, I have this game in his time on the 650Ti was high, without physics, with FXAA, of course, without soft shadows of NVIDIA, which are also eaten, but was the norm and ordinary.( in short, buns are thrown optimize NVIDIA)