3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anykey_Skywalker 23.07.20 11:43 pm

Help solve the Mystery of Dindoshi (Dishonored 2)

Help solve the Mystery of Dindoshi? Already the brain broke. I can't do it here! When the promotion starts all confused and forget where I began)
Spoilery dinner party was a lady Winslow, Dr. Marcella, Countess
Conti, Madame Nazi and Baroness Finch.

The women sat in a row. They were all dressed in different colors. For example, Baroness Finch wore a fancy purple poncho; Ladies Winslow furthest to the left, next to the guest dressed in green. A lady, wearing white dress, sitting to the left of a guest, dressed in blue. I remember the white dress because its owner was pouring him a cocktail. The traveler, who recently left Danuoll was dressed all in red. When one visitor who was shown the Pendant with the bird, the woman sitting next to her, said: My mother Danuoll is famous for such trinkets.

Then Madame Nazi took her purse my family jewel - Case. Lady, before declaring how beautiful this time of year her native land. Morley, with a smile noticed that her Ring - much more rare. The other lady began to openly consider its relic - the Order: sitting next to her guest (remember, her country Cercanos) almost knocked rum out of the hands of his neighbour. Suddenly the Doctor Marcola drinking only absinthe, proposed a toast. The lady who had to visit Belton and that the whole evening was lots of whiskey, tried to jump on the table, but collapsed on the guest, sitting in the middle, and the spilled cider. Then the Countess Conti has captured everyone's attention by talking about Fraport her youth.

The next morning under the table lay 4 family jewels: a pendant with a bird, a Diamond, a Cigarette case, a Ring and Order.

But who owns each of them?

Spoiler

14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 23.07.20

well, if he can't tackle (like me) come on, we clean 2 gang (quiet or not, no matter), where you will find the solution

A
Anykey_Skywalker 23.07.20

Sites
and achivku "Eureka" will give?

S
Setesh 23.07.20

navryatli

s
safot 23.07.20

Anykey_Skywalker
the translation is not very accurate, you need to look at the English keyboard layout.

A
Anykey_Skywalker 23.07.20

safot
if I owned it...

A
Assassins11148 23.07.20

Sites
The problem is that many players (like me) want to go through the game without killing anyone. That is to say, a perfect ending. Therefore, the option with the sweep of gangs does not roll

s
safot 23.07.20

Assassins11148
will be hard, many with the same desire complain that they are just corpses appear.

S
Setesh 23.07.20

Assassins11148
so you can clean without killing anyone and get achivku (like I did)

A
Assassins11148 23.07.20

Sites
So passing options roughly two. One is to solve the mystery. The second is to kill one of the two dudes (the second did not go into, spent time to solve the riddle (decided, by the way))

S
Setesh 23.07.20

Assassins11148
so you can not kill anyone according to the second embodiment

A
Assassins11148 23.07.20

Sites
But then you will not receive achivku Eureka -_-

i
iseeyou352 23.07.20

Anykey_Skywalker
1 lady Winslow - the order, 2 doctor Marcella pendant, 3 Baroness Finch - ring, 4 Countess
Conti - bird, 5 Madame Nazi - Cigarette case.
Try it.

s
saa0891 23.07.20

B
BRONIK-PSK 23.07.20

Thought long and hard... came up.... although invented
make manual saves) go to fulfill the quest where you give the sheet with the answer)
remember, loaded.
Graz)