3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spookcentral 23.07.20 11:45 pm

mmm, optimization))) (Dishonored 2)

Bought this game very much zadrotil in the first part.
Start second, go to the graphics settings, put the average, smoothing, start the game, OPA - 47 fps.
The idea is to give more, no?
GTX 1060 X MSI Gaming
i5 6600k 4.2 ghz
32 gb (16x2 2333 mhz)
Oh, I love optimization.
27 Comments
Sort by:
r
raganrok 23.07.20

Will patch, which is said to improve the optimization of the game. Right now there is a beta patch in the list can try, I personally did not help

r
raganrok 23.07.20

In General, do: PC gaming in all its glory. PS4 and X1 architecture is closer to PC porting should be easier, and the ports were crappy. As if early access was rolled out, it's a shame, because the game is great.

D
Djonnikc 23.07.20

I only have one big question:
- where to spend the 6 GB VRAM in this game. SIX big Carl, SIX)))
Spoiler

w
warp 37 23.07.20

There is such a schedule that even the miserable should dvuhyarusnaya GTX 1050 on ultra ~100 FPS issue.

l
logposs 23.07.20

980 ti play well ultra. no problems

T
Thorgal 23.07.20

Even install until it was. Let it lie in the library of Steam. Will wait until spring. Maybe prepatched to an acceptable level. And, judging by the comments, the game is solid hell with optimization.

s
saa0891 23.07.20

vvvjust wrote:
the strange thing is that at medium, high, very high and ultra settings, the load on the graphics card and the FPS are exactly the same. if you put the lowest, the difference is literally a few frames.
How can you bear such nonsense,or you have something with iron,or you're just lying.
minimal salary,what FPS do not sags below 60

ultra,the difference is more than 25