3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P_E_T_I_A 23.07.20 11:47 pm

Friends I want to ask how you think the GTX 980 TI will last?

The MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti GAMING 6G is working on the GM200 chip, basic frequency of 1178 MHz overclocked to 1279 MHz. There are the following modes of operation inherent in this video: Silent Mode, Gaming Mode and OC Mode, which differ in the kernel and memory at different frequencies. Equipped MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti GAMING 6G is 6 GB GDDR5 memory bus 384 bits word length. To power the card provides two 8-pin connector to connect to the displays three connectors DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI. The size of accelerator takes up very little space - only two slots. The cooling system has two fans and has a low noise level even at high revs. When core temperature is low, the fans stop rotating, giving the user the opportunity to work in complete silence.
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 23.07.20

Yuri Гончаренко1978 wrote:
for 1080p and 1440p this card will last another 5 years at least,if not more,because in fact it is a modern analogue 1070,for 4K we must take 1080 or wait 1080Ti
I agree. Great card. If you want to cool it even more (in games), I suggest to put into the case side fan 200-220 mm.
warp 37 wrote:
Three years more.
At the very least. It makes no sense to play modern games on ultra. You can play on high or medium-high settings. The difference is minimal.

T
Tigers_Trust 23.07.20

For stable 60 fps on max settings in FullHD another 1-2 years, adjusted for the optimization of future games.
If low settings in all the same FullHD then 5-8 years, it is possible for her to play, but you need to understand that the picture might look quite soapy and scary.

N
Nikolay Ololay 23.07.20

Already 1080 can be called old because in half the games she can't pull 60 fps, that really there to talk about 980ti)
Yuri Гончаренко1978
for 1080p and 1440p this card will last another 5 years at least
Humorist)

l
lookaway 23.07.20

Artem59rus
I wonder where I fit in, if the conversation is about the situation in General. can wait and say that the cards will be enough for at least 20 years, but with recent trends 980 will live another year.
and this is beneficial to both developers, and those. who saws the video card.

P
Protocol10 23.07.20

Artem59rus
Boy you analysis work so that they are protecting?
Boy, I was by no means a youngster, lol. Starting do not work, but game development always interested in and was wondering how the industry works.

those who have optimized their game for the last time on the fingers
On the contrary. The fingers can be counted those who were not engaged in optimization. Unless you're with mommy's laptop or playing PC game purchased in Alfredo and yuzaesh normal handwritten Assembly with a pressing iron. Most games just did run just fine on high settings with normal Framatome, in the game cards, mid-level (gtx 780, 970, 1060).

And quickly released under pressure from bosses who do not care for geymerov in mind only profit this is not once mentioned by the game developers .
Release it because the developers have a specific release date, and a clear phased plan ( Design document) with intermediate deadlines. Don't release games in time may affect the shares of the company and the interests of investors. And ordinary players waiting for the game in time and pre-order, respond negatively, including the cancellation of pre-orders. Pressure is everywhere, because the market fierce competition. Boss how would not a priori be shit on gamers because gamers vote with their pocketbooks. Poor quality product entails a negative feedback that creates bad word of mouth that reduces sales. In the end, the bosses are similarly out of a job if not pulled the project at the proper level. Here's an example
c Quantum Break http://www.3dnews.ru/915167 when the poor quality of the project entailed the departure of the Executive Director after 15 years of operation. If the project turns bad always fly head, because of each boss is still the boss and so on up to the shareholders and Board of Directors. So even bosses are interested in the project in order not to lose their homes.

So that nonsense is your middle name.P.S With unfamiliar people communicate politely ,apparently the young man the guardians have not yet learned
Look at you so notably tripping. I just wrote all adequately. You have the same understanding at the level of the student.

First, you write: it's not vidyuhi , and of negligence of developers because as always FSUs optimization.
Then you write And quickly released under pressure from bosses who do not care for geymerov in mind only profit this is not once mentioned by the game developers .

You better define what it is. Of negligence of developers or the pressure of the bosses. And that first write one, then another. And it is not entirely clear whether developed careless work, or work diligently, but under pressure from the bosses do not have time to devote time to optimization.

P
Protocol10 23.07.20

Artem59rus
I was saying if you do not understand that wealth is now in the first place because this is not a quality product.

Boy, you do not understand. Without quality product and income will not be any, even though he was in the first place, at least for the latter. People are now prosharenny, just return the money back to the incentive, let my mark a negative review in steam and on Metacritic and sale it will seriously cut you. The publisher is quite interesting.