3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiAZ... 23.07.20 11:47 pm

Quest Molecular level (Fallout 4)

Built a teleporter, but I can't connect wires to any terminal or antenna and connect it to electricity. There is no inscription to Attach the wire. It is possible as that to correct?
5 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXD0OmGuYXx 23.07.20

Put a large transmission Antenna, in which category is not remember

x
xXD0OmGuYXx 23.07.20

Throw the screenshots, you will see what I can do

n
nestrbob 23.07.20

DiAZ...
I have the installation after the explosion, but it is clear that from the generator power goes to the teleporter, and with him on the antenna and terminal.
Spoiler

Z
Zolotko555 23.07.20

DiAZ...
I have it too, was that I was doing well firstly on a simple earth why I do it worked put for the Foundation of the house in national Park if the building is not there look for something like that but on the Foundation of the Studio, too, will not work ,the second connected wire in the circular ie the generator-antenna - huge fool don't remember what it's called -the control panel and the alternator again....if a certain thing did not work I then put the second and connected the wire.....for example, not worked-antenna put the antenna and from the antenna and pull the antenna wire to the second...well, something like this

P
PIRAT69 23.07.20

Золотко555
You get a good electrician. This technique was invented. I am after a generator is also a large antenna was placed high to all the good stretching. BAM BAM and all connected and worked.