3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 23.07.20 11:48 pm

Is it possible to go through the campaign mode in offline mode? (Watch_Dogs 2)

For example:I bought a license in offline mode if no mode how to pass one to not interfere with any who might invade or hinder a player to place one is ridiculous.
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 23.07.20

To turn off the Internet?

S
SaveX3 23.07.20

GG4
Why spoil it ? In the first part it was a great thing, drive around town, bored, and invasion. Anyone who has disabled this feature in the game or those who were pirates lost probably half of the emotions that could give the game.

P
Pavel Burmatov 23.07.20

Werewolf1986
In the game, like the special function is. You can turn off the invasion session.

c
cer0307 23.07.20

Werewolf1986
invasion, as in the original, you can disable
P. S. also do not like it during sujecki
disabled when held VD1 and shut off when I held вд2

W
Werewolf1986 23.07.20

cer0307

Thanks for the reply.

s
saa0891 23.07.20

Werewolf1986 wrote:
who can invade or hinder a player to place one is ridiculous
It's elementary is disabled in the game as the first part,although in fact it is a very carbon that can be so often the case with joking,I'm under the table lay when to hacking remained a matter of interest,as some frantic and started to shoot civilians,it's all epic.

T
Tracked 23.07.20

If you could cut down to DS3 invasion

Want to break the hands of those 42 people who are in each location on ng+ invade me naked with the two-handed sword and a parrying shield

A
Adam Beylin 23.07.20

Tracked
who is in each location on ng+ invade me naked with the two-handed sword and a parrying shield naked with a two-handed sword and a parrying shield Is like?)

O
Olifert 23.07.20

On the PC in the first part, in the settings panel was count network, it was possible to disable online capabilities. Secondly, I think it will be the same.

T
Tracked 23.07.20

Adam Beilin
Timings
Running around with a shield to parry any blow
There is a mill me
Get a greatsword and put just 1 finishing blow
You don't

O
OZON671GAMES3 23.07.20

Paul Burmatov
that's it for al the kids ask questions....

A
Adam Beylin 23.07.20

Tracked
Hmm. It turns out to your session for the new year came some random dude. Skin he was completely naked? Got the shield? And that all for a shield? Still got the sword? Just where in the vach dogs sword??? And shield too, where???)))

T
Tracked 23.07.20

Adam Beilin
You don't get it
The comments above read

A
Adam Beylin 23.07.20

Tracked
You don't resumes. So, no comments. itiots....

O
OZON671GAMES3 23.07.20

C. getco in off line mode Yes exactly clownism