3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HulioEsasar 23.07.20 11:48 pm

To farm the stones (Lod or TSL) (Diablo 2)

Where purposefully better to farm the stones on Lod or SL? I remember parboil.. there are a lot of stones falling... is it worth only for stones to pump Sorka on TSL or enough Lod ( wigs are not interested) just read somewhere that TSL's kind of like nothing. so many stones it so?
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bambuca 23.07.20

Why are you doing this?
Rocks are falling everywhere.
Well, better get a wig and beat HF once for all. About 10 minutes to spend on normal.
Repeat until tired

P
PAK-PYK 23.07.20

farmit kamni nado v 4ate po 40 um za

H
HulioEsasar 23.07.20

Please on the subject. I don't need wigs to carry and mules, I will not. 1 forge gives about 5 stones.. it can be found on the street for a minute. Another question on TSL stones more than Lod or also?

again from personal experience in SL, like more gems, but not to download in vain the two characters Bo and Sorka decided to ask here from old players.

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

If you believe the tracing, then drop the same, although there is 100% guarantee no. But best of all the rocks fall from the soul, ghosts, etc.

r
redoolf 23.07.20

Juliesean wrote:
1 forge gives about 5 stones.. it can be found on the street in a minute
This is what forge is that? On each mule of 1 Perfect, 2 Flawless (and 1 Normal but it will not be taken into account). A total of 10 PG in 7 mules.
I wonder in which of these locations you can collect 5 PG (i.e. 15 Flawless) per minute?

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

Dude, just carry wants)))

y
yamas 23.07.20

remember the topic was about how to farm skulls, so it seems there agreed on the fact that the wigs most it (just like the wigs the norm)

m
minovalo 23.07.20

Who would not want in the window and howl at the forum.

m
minovalo 23.07.20

And in the ordinary farm, the most common useful drop - it rocks.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Juliastar, as for me, the difference in drop flawless on TC and in Lod are almost indistinguishable. but they caught a lot more if you farm 1-2 acts - Loki spacious, lots of weak mobs. but to concentrate in D2 to farm something one is not worth it.

passed, che did not howl, if a forum for communication, huh? ;D

m
marsvenus 23.07.20

Everyone wants to live beautifully and with nothing to do))) Hence, questions like: how to quickly farm a lot of stones, not leading wigs Answer: - no way

R
Resu 23.07.20

at TSL drop higher, but the wigs still give several times more, I see no reason to bother

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

marsvenus, awesome, nice, probably, to have a lot of gems in D2...

Resu, the author, of course, conspired to craft Mega Amul Dreams. ;-)

S
SergeyS1988 23.07.20

If farmit to parik dlya prodaji po norme samii norm variant + mojno ewe potratit 5 min i nafarmit ralov, ortov, talov.

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

Obsessed
Yeah nah, he just knows that in the new season soji on the rocks will be replaced)

U
Uncle Fred 23.07.20

Sir, you did not realize that TS ardent napolonic paraphasing...and Yes.

H
HulioEsasar 23.07.20

The stones necessary for themselves, all large and small, a lot.. I don't understand how the wig gives a better return than the farm? to push through to act 4 in norm 8 Windows (7 mules) to a total of 35 stones = drag+ create+ start+ moving = ~10 minutes + break 7х40 h = 3-5 minutes. Total for all of about 12-15 minutes. At TSL requirements below and MF drop as noted above. In 12 minutes you can make 4 full wound in river +SCS on Hel when 1ппл and kill everyone and pick up. Just do not say that they say wow we're quick, what's the norm to carry it? still this time and not 5 minutes.. while all the mules to move, to fly, to cooking staff, to talk jerim if you hide it all.. 3 an act again time..

Out I all the same rights that an equal amount of time on TSL purely to farm stones more profitable.

T
Torum. 23.07.20

Juliastar
Then why ask?

r
redoolf 23.07.20

Juliesean wrote:
+ break 7х40 h = 3-5 minutes
Did not realize you were going to break each mule separately? Break should be at once in the same game where you spend the stones fall out for everyone (unlike PR).
4 full the wound in the river
Well how much you 4 runs of stones raise? My feeling on 8ппл for wounds on average had 4-5 Flawless-Oh. Though I the river is not cleaned out and killed not all.
Anyway, the farm pure stones seems questionable activity.

H
HulioEsasar 23.07.20

redoolf wrote:
Did not realize you were going to break each mule separately? Break should be at once in the same game where you spend the stones fall out for everyone (unlike PR).
What can everyone in your party to give to break and vpadaet once for all? this is where TSL or Lod? Where to drag it? The norm is possible and LoDo

Torum. wrote:
Then why ask?
Fathers answered

redoolf wrote:
My feeling on 8ппл for wounds on average had 4-5 Flawless-Oh
How much MF it? On the rocks is also affected by MF..