3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sorento NSK 23.07.20 11:49 pm

VATS (Fallout 4)

All kind time of day. Stopped working Vats, generally does not react, no sight, nothing. Changed keys to control, useless. What is the reason and how to fix??? Everything worked before he walked in the sanctuary 1080 and there noticed that stopped working after now is not working.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stoic 23.07.20

I had a similar (noticed already at the end of this quest).
Switched to a saved game before installing this mod and more did not touch him.

S
ShermanT 23.07.20

The preservation of the old run. Before I went to the shelter.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.07.20

353Accord353
And search the forum with no hands to use? The topic was discussed more than once. Either rollback to a save before the entrance to the refuge, or to treat it through the console.
I faced the same bug with the mod Xander's Aid. There is also a door to the shelter and after trying to open it was missing VATS. And in the discussions was the proposed method of treatment without having to fall back to the old save game. you need the console to run the command DumpInputEnableLayers. Then find the layer number, which refers to VATS. And enter the command ResetInputEnableLayer [ # ] where [ # ] is the decimal number of the layer in which there is a ban VATS. VATS is working and the status will be saved in the saves. There is a small article with screenshots, but in English. http://imgur.com/a/770N4

S
Sorento NSK 23.07.20

BlackTigerTK
I actually removed this mod for the refuge and conservation are not rolled back, right now all the rules

B
BlackTigerTK 23.07.20

353Accord353
Usually removal mod didn't help, as the status of the ban VATS found in saves. Perhaps in the latest versions of the mod something and corrected. That ruled a VATS problem, the developers said.