3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SershantJulian 23.07.20 11:49 pm

As using the console to customize weapons/armor for level? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the header says it all. Somewhere I saw that before crafting you need to write a *team*, then craft and get the thing with the same level as the Persian. The question is, what are these commands? HELP.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 23.07.20

SershantJulian
Not know, have not seen these teams, but the pers LEVL under chmod to raise.

X
Ximik63 23.07.20

SershantJulian
look on nexus mods. there's different versions is, write in the search level and look for your version

A
Admin_Mudak 23.07.20

Find the id of the subject and gain until your LVL is not appropriate for the subject.

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.07.20

Went out and bought armor and swords without problems on the level of Geralt.

s
santer2001 23.07.20

just write in the console command the sword that I want for example additem(Caerm) and you get the sword Kerm same level what you have now is the character with the exception of the swords of vegematic sets their game level is limited

T
TheShadowedOne 23.07.20

santer2001
I want to add that sometimes you need to try several times, because the level of the subject will randomize. For example at level 70, the items are given with the 66-70 level(strap damage and extra stats are also changed) So you need 10+ attempts, if you want a maximum, but this is my morazm)

S
SershantJulian 23.07.20

santer2001
TheShadowedOne
Max_Sunmoon
Ximik63
Tried everything, on account of the ideas with the mod thanks. Look for

M
Mordvinov Maksim Sergeevi 23.07.20

SershantJulian
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1732/?

D
DeadTrash 20.01.23

santer2001
And what if you have a mod for an increased level limit (up to 1000) and you seem to be level 200+, and from the console the gear is issued level 99-100?

D
DeadTrash 20.01.23

Mordvinov Maxim Sergeevich
The mod is certainly interesting, but what if I want witcher armor, and they are not crafted to the level of the Persian ...