3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 23.07.20 11:50 pm

ASUS Zenfone Laser 3, the views

Recently went on sale ASUS Zenfone Laser 3, which got the best camera from Sony, a more powerful processor, a fingerprint scanner,as well as glass 2.5 D. in General, whether to change him Zenfone 2 Laser for all of these buns, especially since the price difference is not that large?
Thank you all in advance for the reasoned comments.
39 Comments
Sort by:
M
MuSStafA 23.07.20

Yes, the differences between the two generations of Laser striking. Particularly liked the new look. Added newfangled bun. Looks more modern predecessor on many fronts. I would have changed, especially the second Laser can be more or less profitable to sell, and the money to put on new clothes.

R
Raykor 23.07.20

Well, the second laser you have too much money of course will not sell, in principle, as do I, but judging by the number of buns and a steep price tag of only 17,000 rubles I fired it up to take it, the truth remains the question of what to solve with the previous model laser)

M
MuSStafA 23.07.20

In related, more precisely, in a superficial mention of the model of the claimed ultra-fast fokusirovka (0,03 seconds). And electronic image stabilization. What can you say about this, if you compare with the second laser?

J
Ju St 23.07.20

As the owner of the 2nd generation Zenfone laser, I would not run headlong over the 3rd version. Because the main functions are similar: carry a laser autofocus. Another thing,if the change to the Asus model from another manufacturer that carries the worst features) by the Way,all these innovative bun certainly had an impact on the cost of the devices)So what is the difference in price?

P
Pavel Rusakovich 23.07.20

Ju St
I watched the announcement, the price tag remained at the same level. Case Sanfona now iron, and also iron became more interesting.
IMHO.

J
Ju St 23.07.20

Theoretically, the smartphone has become more weighty in a metal case) And a case else that has changed?

E
Elinus 23.07.20

Pretty much all the same, this new line, here and fresh and soft iron. That only is a new module Sony IMX214 and updated version of pixelmaster.

A
Amarelius 23.07.20

Victor.novsrov
And what does it cost? Have appreciated his work in action? Or familiar with other modules (for which, incidentally, were issues)? I wonder what underlies your conclusions.

R
Raykor 23.07.20

Ju St
Now do I disagree with you, because the characteristics of iron became more powerful, the design of the smartphone has become much more stylish, and the camera can be set better, and the price difference is not that large, this smart is cheaper than similar characteristics from another model And brand

E
Emelyasha 23.07.20

Open secret: the aluminum, which is machined the housing and the frame is not much heavier, but at times harder than plastic. So the weight lamenting not necessary.

M
MuSStafA 23.07.20

Raykor
Retail price - a little less than 17 thousand rubles. was the same and the second laser. But the quality of execution and the number of pleasant things they certainly do not compare, making 3 Laser more desirable than another.

E
Emelyasha 23.07.20

I guess the previous ZenFone Laser dipped significantly in price? Here zhezh to fly in it!

J
Ju St 23.07.20

I think everyone who wanted has already been bought) and still is unknown how much it will cost new model because I have not seen it on sale at the same me.market)

E
Elinus 23.07.20

Aurelius
Then the bit above about the module, ask new, now, key features - superior sensitivity, shooting in low light, hdr mode, and if we add here the traditionally sane and useful software from asus, you can fully count on great pictures, by the standards of the smartphone of course.

P
Pavel Rusakovich 23.07.20

To be honest the attention of the public to this smart are. In particular, and my interest in him is, as enjoyed before Sanfona 1 and want to make an update. To take C grade. Like the design, the characteristics of his worthy. The only thing I can not understand why is it so few reviews and tests.

R
Raykor 23.07.20

Well, it's because we have a he appeared a few days ago and it has not had time to thoroughly test everything on all sides, but one thing is for sure is that he is better than the previous version

J
Ju St 23.07.20

And yet ZF3 Laser already on sale or not? I don't see it in the top Internet stores, and of related full no.The impression that one yet.

R
Raykor 23.07.20

Not yet on sale, but as I said above, it will be a few days, so please be patient and cook for 17,000 rubles, because at this price it will be sold

M
MuSStafA 23.07.20

Victor.novsrov wrote:
Then the bit above about the module, ask new, now, key features - superior sensitivity, shooting in low light, hdr mode, and if we add here the traditionally sane and useful software from asus, you can fully count on great pictures, by the standards of the smartphone of course
The advantages I would add the video quality. Sony says that the IMX214 in the moment is very strong.

M
Mizrael78 23.07.20

And how all at the same time have a ZF3 Laser doing with the battery situation? In comparison with the second model, the capacity has grown, but the appetite has increased. Will there be a charge to miss a day of daily use.