3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
5.56 23.07.20 11:50 pm

Tips and walkthrough NSU 2 (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Tip: what helps at high speed, stopping on the turns. The spoiler creates extra downforce. To win you need pure cornering. A smoother trajectory and the conservation of inertial motion in turns will help you win. I repeat do not need to constantly press on the gas, keeping the inertia and smoothly pulled out, you can do better.

Download the American version of the game in English.
Then you need to download a program MegaTrain ( only works in the us version of the game ) which will provide at once a good car and one million dollars.

First career after getting the first machine and check in the garage you can start to make changes in the game. Switch to prog. There is a second code on top of $ 1,000,000. Press next. On the other tab Car Lot. Choose the Nissan 350Z, the second lot is the Audi A3, Mazda MX8 third, fourth Mustang GT and reiterate the Set. Machines has not increased but has opened a space for them. Buy four cars. And again switch to the app again and confirm each machine. To upgrade it do not use. Put them in a particular store, good the money is.

Nissan 350Z - round, sprint, URL, Drag. Mostly like big wide roads and the speed.

Audi A3 - Drag in a straight line without sharp turns. I use it mainly for photos. Not to spoil the rest of the machine junk for visual rating.

Mazda MX8 - street X, sprint, and circle in Jackson heights.

Mustang GT - Drift, the URL at the airport, sprint and circle in Jackson heights. Don't put in any spoilers. I just repainted.

Nissan 350Z
Appearance put the prog tab Bodyparts
Front bumper - Storm
Side skirts - Orion
Spoiler - Creeper
Hoods - Twister

Color make dark Burgundy Gloss like the Lexus 300 in the store. If the control is a sharp reset technical upgrades in the store.

To open the next location you need to improve the visual rating of the machine. To call in a particular store [ you can find them by the app, the first tab, click on shop and teleport directly to him]. To put spoilers and stuff. Carbon parts better improve the rating. And poeksperementiruyte with the airbrushing in the shop painting. The T key in the drive mode for streets displays all the information about the passage. To complete the game 100% you need to go to the garage and on the world map to pass all race.
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.STR 23.07.20

>Tips and cheats
>The first line - download cheats
In the furnace clever with such advice.

5.56 23.07.20

I have a good race without any problems, like where to take this car or where to scrape together the money. And you're probably one of those who hits the car against the wall on the turns)).

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 23.07.20

No problems... Used on the passion and built to fit the car to keep it everywhere and all. On hard through the entire game at the Civic and was very happy.

5.56 23.07.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
The game supports the formula of the ratio of the throughput of your machine and the speed of rivals so that will not be bored. Besides, I do not urge to pump everything to max at game start. Just need to take the car. And with the store finder app is very helpful.

If you passed the game for Honda Civic ( front wheel drive if not mistaken) I'm sorry friend but you did not pass it.

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 23.07.20

5.56 wrote:
If you passed the game for Honda Civic sorry friend but you did not pass it.
That is, if I went through the entire game on the car of initial level, it means that I failed? Nonsense... through the game on any machine, and not the top 1.
5.56 wrote:
And with the store finder app is very helpful.
And the means to find a big problem, as they would not be very quiet, hidden, and at the entrance there is a particular color light.
In General, from the use of third-party lost interest in the game, for the sense to take at the beginning of the skyline and tear opponents almost circle.

5.56 23.07.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
IN order to buy the right machine which are only opened as it passes. The point isn't to tear all around. But ideal to pass this round and get the fun of racing and cars.

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 23.07.20

I'm not going to argue about which car is better, everyone has their own favorite, and each of you can make candy on a dyno stand. Do you like the 350Z because you understood her, and to me the R34, which can be slapped setup so that on startup it will not be equal. And riding at a snail's pace makes the beginning game is slower, calmer, gives you the opportunity to see the city at night. Still, for 2004, there was a good game.

5.56 23.07.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
I manually expose. Just choose the right car for the right race. Each car has its advantages. For example Mustang GT good breaks at the start and good cornering for drifting, but cornering at speed is not for him. But this is not necessary I have a Nissan 350Z. Mazda MX8 tears all street X.

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 23.07.20

Take the Evic, I get on the dyno, and twist settings for acceleration and the slip - voila, drift through the mountains on the average from 500k to 1kk giftpoints gain, depending on the route length. Pontiac GTO the beast to dredge, especially on hard, start with a green area almost lost in a primary battle for the 1st place, and if it loses, thanks to the huge torque in the middle of the track quite a significant margin. On street X, you can break into any all-wheel drive car that consistently holds 6-8 koloborodov in the turns. And what of the MX8, I did not understand. Know that there are MX5 and RX8.
Oh well, everyone has their own driving style, and some may not suit your advice. I would advise just to take the car to taste, and make candy out of it, though the machine does not occur, then it can be almost anyone, anywhere, anytime and on any difficulty to punish any opponent. So practice the online races.

5.56 23.07.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
Is the essence of giftpoint? Mustang is pleased with the large size machine and weighs a lot. Drift is quite unpredictable. Begin to understand the machine immediately. That's the point. In the emotions of the race. Fun drift galore.