3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex04444 23.07.20 11:51 pm

Impressions of the game (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

In my opinion this is the biggest game for star warriors.I played it long ago, but not passed, and prepagada now constantly was feeling nostalgic.Here I liked the movie, and the plot( the intrigue, but what!), and races presented in the game.I wanted to swear at the graphics, special effects and the lack of dismemberment, but after a steep finale that I literally pushed through the crowd of enemies, to swear on the schedule is not desirable.Of course spoils the picture of localization and the game crashes, but this is minor, given that the official localization like or not.So score 10 points.
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
JarekIII 23.07.20

The lack of dismemberment is partially overcome in SW: The Force Unleashed II although Croissy not there - as in 99.99% of games on the universe of POLLUTANTS. For onaya (blood) interfere with the profit, because its presence moves the game in the Mature rating, making thus possible the realization that greedy Lucas does not like.

H
Harbinger265 23.07.20

Very much. For me, the second part and some were not.

_
_semaonlyone_ 23.07.20

yeah...cool konesh game nicho nessages passed the current dark but I liked how the horror :)))) I advise everyone )))PS no cheating took place and advise you necicarily ))))))))

C
C3SAR 23.07.20

to necroposting is also not Gud ;]

R
RockFanat 23.07.20

Very boring! All sadly. Clicked on an enemy and wait 10 minutes until the fight end. 2 out of 10

N
Nichronus 23.07.20

*Yawn* Boring to listen to the disgruntled cries of young people towards a brilliant game that was released nine years ago. That is, until you machines played, and did not know the names of the Star Wars

R
Rikudo Nagashi 23.07.20

RockFanat
Chernobyle incurable brain... Not like the game can only shkolota. You'd think that the current game is not boring...

U
UNATCO 23.07.20

game fire 3 times passed

N
Nichronus 23.07.20

Addictive. I reach the end I want to repeat.

A
Aleks Keyn 23.07.20

Hard to believe, but this game only this year. Knew about it for quite a while, and even started to pass. But then the TARIS were not mastered. And then sat down, and stuck. Stuck time for the light side, the second time in the dark, and guards, and for the defender and 7 times generally was, that's for sure) Great game. Classic. Don't know why but the dark side is somehow more interesting to play out. Dramatic ending, that is.

L
Lilith Feral 23.07.20

The first, the second part of the game poholodeli about 6 times each and you know what? Among the new games I have yet to find anything that at least 70% would be approximately equal in quality. Yes the graphics are not so hot, especially compared to current games like Skyrim or mass effect, but honestly, mass effect is a third, I took two days (not trying to go through all the side effects but not limited to pure basic scenario), and Skyrim as all the parts of the scrolls is a game of infinity, even if the fashion to throw periodically. It gets boring after a week, as it defeats the purpose of the game. In this respect KOTOR makes all his contemporaries, because the plot of the game really is addictive. Heck, on some elections, especially at the end I thought for half an hour, nervous and biting his elbows. After all, like and a new branch on the fifth is passage to go want, but do it by sacrificing your favorite characters.. Plus it's not important for you will be dark or bright, you will start to get attached to this game. Personally for me the main disappointment of the series was exactly what was not continued (not counting the fan art).

D
Darth Revan 23.07.20

The game is a masterpiece. The graphics are wonderful for its time, the gameplay is wonderful and just a brilliant story, catching up with the culmination.
Favorite game.

M
Mihail MC 28.10.21

I didn't manage to check it out, although I wanted to cut myself off. The difficulty arose from the dibile defense.