3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
informator59 23.07.20 11:51 pm

Drawdown FPS (Battlefield 1)

Good afternoon. There is a problem with drawdown fps to very small values, and sags even when there is a particularly explosions, smoke, etc. It happened after patch autumn update. What to do? Config in the profile.
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
ISurvivor 23.07.20

You have percent weak spot in the computer and it drawdown. Try Vert. Singh. include, less dramatic drops in fps.

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 23.07.20

The plane is not the solution,the mouse will cotton,reaction slow.The last firewood of NVIDIA criticize,keep away ago.

m
meagarry 23.07.20

Antivirus off, close your Browser and anything else that can hog CPU. reduce settings to high and wait for the fix дх12 it's the drawdowns were not.

s
shecter666 23.07.20

same shit,yesterday I was playing on ultra all the rules were,and today even on low sags,will antabuuse and see the download percent a hundred

F
Fantasm 23.07.20

If fps is not sags from the beginning, and after some play time, you should open task Manager and see eating anything apart from resources, actually, the game. If Yes, then when removing the malicious task, the fps in the game will return to normal value
On personal experience I encountered with this two times.

i
informator59 23.07.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
Thank you) I realized that dealing with new fire wood NVIDIA. Set back, and the drawdown even on low, checked.

V
Vladislav Dikovich 23.07.20

+ also after a while risiti the beginning..

M
MrDokker 23.07.20

in short for those who have freezes I climb here I found a solution to win7 x64: go to control panel, programs and features, turn on or off windows components, in there uncheck Windows Search if necessary, reboot, test. surprisingly the CPU and loading almost under 100% but the freezes are gone, miracles, hope someone can help.

p
palkan225 23.07.20

switcheK
did not help