3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 23.07.20 11:54 pm

How do you play the closed alpha? (STEEP)

Very realistic looks in addition to air sports. I liked it!
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
Po63om6e 23.07.20

Flawed...but, the constant disconnects from the server, not friendly game with AMD at all.

P
Pavel Burmatov 23.07.20

Great game. Optimization to pull up and actually chic will.

S
StaggerBooty 23.07.20

Haven't had winter simulation. This game even very good. Not very optimized) No departures from the servers of no. It is not necessary to pass this game, if you are interested in a winter sport.

B
BARADATbIU 23.07.20

The first impression is excellent. Today Open Beta.

o
oplk 23.07.20

where Russian subtitles download or not?

M
Mr.Sirocco 23.07.20

The game is boring, there must still a lot to cram but beautiful, although lacking a lot of filters and effects. Optimization of XS, for weak game for the system.

H
HEADSHOT12345 23.07.20

Has anyone faced such a problem: received a letter in the mail that you can start to download Steep, but in my games in uplai it not? the account is correct.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.07.20

HEADSHOT12345
in hidden games go
my games - hidden.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.07.20

the game is great. just ride a few hours with the mountain on skis or snowboard, can. but to pay for it 2K is too much. hard too much.
the graphics are average. which is weird, when you first start the game, I put the resolution in 4K... for a long time I cursor led to the partition resolution-to change... to be honest, what they show in the video and on screen is a lie. these graphics are not there. the game started at 2K on ultra. if you put any mods, like sweetfx or ENB, then maybe graphics will be nicer.
the physics in the game, at least in the snow on foot, the character crawls realistic. but flying on the wing or the wing is not realistic. Yes, it's arcade, but damn, I am amazed how they do this kind of physics behavior of flying suits or wings are not added jet engines in the s***MC character...

in General, the pirates will go! the game for a couple of hours, purely to distract from all these shooters and rides.
pirates (if it is) will download, but 2K for a few hours of tricks, Champ.

D
Dim4ik126 23.07.20

great game, great music, good optimization. but I agree with the dude above - 2K floor too, for games on the fan

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.07.20

here's another played a bit.
so, my impression of the game has changed a bit, and let me tell you, not for the better. and so, in order:
bugs! they DOHRENA!!! Yes, it's beta, but knowing yubisoft, at least 50% of all of the bugs will remain in the release version of the game. so get ready for:
1. when you jump to hit an invisible wall and thereby hang in the air directly above the springboard.
2. that the refuse control (no matter what you play, I have denied and on the controller and on the keyboard).
3. be prepared that your path will change automatically (e.g. turn to the right, you'll want to go right, and you can automatically hit this turn).
4. fell through textures (especially landing by parachute).
5. crashing into a tree/rock/any other obstacle, be prepared for the fact that you spring from him for dozens of meters back!
6. what you do not count points, let's say you have completed parochially ski jump 4 somersault and a perfect landing, BUT you have not received any points. (I gave only an achievement, but in the assignment, points for feint not given).
7. you have passed the task of gold, for example the time required 59 seconds gone in 56 seconds, but for some reason you did not count plus you still eject from the job (I'm talking about the slalom race at the time and not driving checkpoints).
and much more...

now about the game itself. VERY annoying camera, no matter what you descend from the mountains, whether skiing or parachute, the camera still live their lives. this is especially annoying when going downhill on skis or snowboard through the trees. and if you toggle the first person, you generally will not see anything because the camera is jumping back and forth.

at the moment my assessment of the game 4 out of 10. if fixed most of the bugs, then put no more than 7 out of 10.
though I like games of this genre, still it is yubisoft, 100% to the release something will nachaturat. so a lot is not necessary to wait from this game.

H
HEMOY 23.07.20

Po63om6e
Do not talk nonsense, the game works fine on AMD.
About the game can tell you that she was an Amateur and will find its fans.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.07.20

put sweet on the game from watch dogs.

the picture got more contrast, snow is really blinding. play became more interesting.

link to sweet, if anyone интересноhttps://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/1686/

some more screenshots for clarity
Spoiler

E
Ek Makarek 23.07.20

EN69PA4TLYBQ
JQZ2EJC89TF2
Z3PJAXRCN44L

Y
Yeddi 23.07.20

Ubisoft as usual tried. Can't even pass the training, stupid stuck on mission First Ride Together.

J
JasonKek 23.07.20

Yeddi
and where does yubisoft? maybe have someone hand hooks? (no offense)

T
Taubenkrieg 23.07.20

The game constantly crashes when you open the map and try to teleport somewhere. And if you have time click on the desired database, the next time you start the game you will renessa still on it. Has anyone faced such a problem?

a
andru38002 23.07.20

The game entertain himself, someone will hold up for hundreds of hours, and someone will be enough a descent. The dialogue is so-so, on my Gtx 960 on ultra gives 60 frames, the trees somehow dumb worked. In General, in my opinion it is like No Mans Sky. IMHO

a
andru38002 23.07.20

Oh and by the way why Mont Blanc is closed? Get in the zone and throws on map

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 23.07.20

andru38002
because this is a beta! open only 2 parcel cards (2 mountains) the rest will be available in the full (release) version of the game.