3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 23.07.20 11:54 pm

Do you believe in the honesty of the evaluations of the publications? (Watch_Dogs 2)

Simple question. Yes or no?
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
sdpqi 23.07.20

No

F
Fenderrr 23.07.20

Why not? The game is open world, cars, guns, gadgets. More importantly, by a thread of fun stuff, so it was not boring. The first part was not a bad game, why the second is not to repeat the success or even surpass the previous one?
It is possible that the assessment objective, I have already made prejac.

c
cer0307 23.07.20

Yes

V
Vladislav Igorevich 23.07.20

meagarry
what was said at the time about the game?
watch dogs 1 killer of GTA
dragon age inquisition - the best game of the year, combines all the best of the series
fallout 4. Not much to say. Mix 3rd part with Skyrim and construction
mafia 3? if you forget about the hype around GG nigger she was very nice, but what have we got at the output?

Do I believe in game scores? Of course.

A
Agent Qracle 23.07.20

Those fucking suitcase builders? Of course NO

a
aKinave 23.07.20

personally, I believe that a person must be their brains, not brains of publications

L
LightHOwUSE 23.07.20

Yes, but only the column cons.

S
SPR1GGAN 23.07.20

no

M
Marvelosi 23.07.20

No, of course, there are 15 magazines really puts assessment for the money, it is a fact confirmed by documents, Kitami a few years ago.

I have unfortunately a problem, I liked the first part and I'm not looking to pre-order the 2nd... And Yes it is better to have an opinion, we are not women=)

A
Angry Destroyer 23.07.20

What's wrong with the gaming edition? Yes, sometimes games are not very good or poor grades you deserve. Believe.

P
Protocol10 23.07.20

Yes believe. It would not see a reason not to believe, if not look for one assessment and the related 20-30 on average.

D
Daidjer 23.07.20

I believe in my perception of the game. If you like to play. If not, do not play.

D
Dzhoel Miller 23.07.20

Of course you can say no, but then another question arises, what prevented Ubisoft to pay journalists money for positive reviews about Syndicate and Assassins Creed Unity? Because as I remember the scores from these games were mildly average, but it is a minute top franchise Ubisoft! So that at least I'd like to believe that the game is really good ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

R
Rubchenkov Aleksander 23.07.20

Not exactly but more inclined to the negative answer

S
Stas Kezhun 23.07.20

well, on Metacritic the game yet collected 8.5 points

w
warp 37 23.07.20

The game is from Ubisoft? No, of course. They are normal games of 2012 was not.

z
zhenyavir 23.07.20

Pffff what right now will be down to believe such assessments. My subjective opinion could easily be remembering part 1, play it, and given what was promised and what happened in reality. The second part as well, and you can judge. Nothing outstanding, they have not made a breakthrough to the schedule there, new and interesting gameplay, too (the current can be brought to mind gameplay part 1), the plot is described like no. But the price space. And well, Yes the main character is again black.

M
Mortaliss 23.07.20

Do not believe absolutely, not only in relation to VOCH we'll have dog here,but any game in principle

c
cer0307 23.07.20

zhenyavir
zhenyavir wrote:
My subjective opinion could easily be remembering part 1
my opinion about the 2 parts you have formed remembering 1.....clap clap clap, hats off

s
saa0891 23.07.20

The rating is actually for me is not so important,it is a little about what to say (so I don't really care),review of much more to say about the game,although for me the experience of other players is also one of the most important elements,and of course I always have an opinion,at least for those games I have played.