3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwertylol 23.07.20 11:55 pm

The difficulty at the start of the game oblivion (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Began to pass Oblivion chose the maximum complexity, hard to play often loaded, even early on rats times 20 died in this small Locka to horror ran what to do? As you earlier in 2006 took place at the max difficulty, or only on average?
I used with a medium or a light started, but then decided on the most difficult, and I want to say the whole game is revealed and you need to download the stealth/shadow and so on.

Thanks for the discussion!
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asefekiless 23.07.20

Well, you're right , in the beginning to need stealth, and so and so , but later when razivaetsya weapons , better initial batons(well, sword), you will realize that not only solves the stealth !!!

q
qwertylol 23.07.20

Asefekiless
And Yes, you passed the most difficult level?) What was it like, what do you feel?

A
Asefekiless 23.07.20

qwertylol
I played on most difficult level almost all the time , much more interesting to play , but sometimes a 30 minute battle with a banal forest dweller becomes a bore.

E
Exeline 23.07.20

What oble that in Skyrim, the maximum complexity as for me it's unplayable crap. Oble the rat had to hide on the rocks.
Skyrim( legendary difficulty ) at the beginning of the game robbed the shop in Riverwood. I'm out, and I have three waiting for heart of oak, one of which takes and script head cut off. One hit kills ie.
To hell with this hardcore.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 23.07.20

Can't understand why play on the hardest difficulty, there is only the artificial overstatement is

q
qwertylol 23.07.20

Exeline
Yeah the game teaches not to steal, you will see that the country also happens the speaker put!
Interesting turns are prohibited in the game and on the other know is hard!)

q
qwertylol 23.07.20

_Whispers In The Dark
Well, always in everything and everywhere, the lives of beings will increase the armor and so on.

A
AT_Sagor 23.07.20

There is in fact difficulty, but there is only a slider that changes the amount received and damage done. At maximum risacca will be as small as possible, and the enemies as much as possible. By the way, the reflected damage will be such that all enemies who is practicing hate all the soul - death of their 3 - 4 strokes not cool at level 30+. That's another thing mods, which have some function to resolve the skirmishes, but that's another story, and quickly such messages here Chica.

s
saa0891 23.07.20

Most goblins was freeze,they are really saprissa to kill,and so on the highest difficulty really playing much more interesting,not the build of a Rambo,and use different tactics to get out of the battle alive.

t
technopank 23.07.20

All the dullness that enable max difficulty in TES with autoleveling stupid, because with the development of your attributes grow the attributes of all without exception, so that the dragon priest that bandit can you make same this is the most stupid that could possibly come up with a gazebo.

W
Wild Rider 23.07.20

The maximum complexity is never set. But playing an Archer at LVL 25-30, I reverse the slider moved to the left. Arrows already some stamens become. Not a fan of mods, but to put something in the next passage to the Raids became more playable.
Feature autolevel 4-Oh TES I have learned so much of the game I passed the character of the 2nd (and then the 8-th and 17-th) level, increasing only attributes.

Exeline
Master in Skyrim is quite playable, and legendary is very much for the Munchkins (which rocked the Persian as possible, and then complain about the ease of the game)
But Oble balance, indeed, curve.