3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Tany- 23.07.20 11:55 pm

Breathing mask (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good afternoon. Don't know, it was this topic or not, I did not come across. Lost the ability to use a respiratory mask under water. And indeed everywhere. The rig is just switched, the item (equipment) is active. In ammunacii checked - all purchased. All masks, night-vision goggles, everything is there. Actually only ammunacii and you can check the availability of equipment. In the game, neither on land nor in water apply nothing happens. We all have this problem or is it just me? Last time used a mask to bikers, everything was fine. Maybe after the upgrade glitch?
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levokos 23.07.20

Checked, everything works. First ammunacii to wear gas masks (I bought all 20 of them), then just go into the water (change in G). Can be changed through the hot menu (default M - Inventory - Accessories - Gear - Rebreather).

-
-Tany- 23.07.20

Levokos
I have bought all 20. Through the hot menu, nothing works as if nothing. What a change in G?
Levokos
The mission in the lab, if I'm not mistaken. There, before jumping into the water, appeared the message: press G to put on the mask or something like that. In free mode, is it working? I always used it via the menu (M).

A
Alex497 23.07.20

-Tany-
It's probably just a bug. Since we are not the first and not the last we who have experienced this. Need to wait for the next patch update. Well, or at least verify the game cache. (Something tells me that it won't help)
P. S. also can depend on broken sessions, which were visited by cheaters. In such sessions, a lot of things stops working. I was also faced with the fact that my Gear (Equipment) is generally not switched (Only after the latest update with the bikers), and although I have night vision and all 20 of these breathing apparatus...

-
-Tany- 23.07.20

Alex497
I have the same thing. Equipment generally does not switch, although there are night-vision goggles, and breathing mask. It does not work everywhere, but not in a particular session. Sorry, if you really have to wait for fixes...

S
S.t.e.n 23.07.20

-Tany-
Have you had any urgent underwater-breathing plans?)

-
-Tany- 23.07.20

S. T. E. n
Yes, it's very urgent :)

S
Sergulya76 20.08.21

How to get rid of a diving mask? It appears on any of the character's face when he dives into the water, but on land it is not removed. How to get rid of? I did not buy this mask and did not pick it up anywhere. Who knows how to get rid of this mask?