3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanches34o1 23.07.20 11:55 pm

God of War 2 (PS2)

I'm tired of waiting so let's use this topic as a subforum to the game GOD OF WAR 2
The game is announced for the 1st quarter of 2007 it is one of the best and the latest projects on the PS2
DISCUSS ....
196 Comments
Sort by:
G
GaT [x] 23.07.20

sorry that is not the subject, not just a new want to create.
in the first GOD of War to pass the mission in the beginning where you have a box on the bridge to advance, and at the other end are guys
and shoot arrows all the time and break the box... help, please?? please...

k
kahnv 23.07.20

Good game, but hardly I will pull to play it after the launch of Lost Planet and Gears Of War. The first part of the God I loved, I don't know buy it or not, even if I buy, it may not pass this game, still after graphics next gene as it is not the same, although it can be....

But in General the best idea on the topic of Greek myths, as much as it was, but still something is not right, something was missing, but here is just a holiday for you. Great game, the Prince is resting!

k
kahnv 23.07.20

Describe in detail this level, at least as it's called location, something I don't remember there actually is actually very simple. If we remember, they will tell you.

s
sanches34o1 23.07.20

2 Gat
There should be a box to bring quickly to the wall ahead then turn press R1 and X let go of having done so several times and ready
try to wait when the 6 archers shoot (they shoot almost at the same time) and quickly comes with the box and do as I say

G
GaT [x] 23.07.20

thank you! as I finish the game I will say what I think about the second part!

s
sanches34o1 23.07.20

OK good luck

s
sanches34o1 23.07.20

Current learned
The Hollywood legend Christopher Lee (Christopher Lee) will be the official voice of Zeus in"God of War II: Divine Retribution” from Sony Computer Entertainment. It is worth mentioning that the project is expected in the version for PlayStation2 in February 2007.

http://www.gamemag.ru/?act=blog&tags=god+of+war+2

G
GaT [x] 23.07.20

Oh! that's coming up soon! I need to quickly pass the first part... it's big?

s
sanches34o1 23.07.20

Well it took me 5 hours to complete on the level of God

D
Domik v derevne 23.07.20

Great game, the PRINCE is RESTING!
2kahnv
It is not necessary for a Prince to drive!Prince is still cooler!By the way, I too hardly of the old generation after the next gene to look at.

s
sanches34o1 23.07.20

Cha General Sonya Neto
Nuka out of topic

G
GaT [x] 23.07.20

listen and cheto I got your video link is not found...

s
sanches34o1 23.07.20

And there shouldn't be a video

s
sanches34o1 23.07.20

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/4299
Here is a link to the video

T
Toberman 23.07.20

Finally this awesome game... I breathlessly took it all... went somewhere for five days...
The second part should be umopomrachitel!!!!!!

s
sanches34o1 23.07.20

Damn a lot of visitors and little blog what the hell

L
LAVJOY 23.07.20

I loved the first part... in the castle of Pandora take the sword of Artemis, go further obscured the grate, the urine of all, ahead of the passage to the room with the button in the middle, the door where the boards are inserted and then or a glitch or I do not know where to go...somebody describe in more detail the situation, what needs to be...where to go.../link in the description.

s
sanches34o1 23.07.20

There in front of the room should load a small stand....bring him in and take to the stairs and the stairs is push his foot to the button and he press the right stick up Dwarka will turn you in the other room)

L
LAVJOY 23.07.20

Respect and uvazhuha sanches, I thought glitches...who knows what secrets write not frost!!!

s
sanches34o1 23.07.20

Well, where the mysteries of the rooms are boxes with orbani will not speak....but you can cool the chip to say.....almost at the end of the game when you have to take Pandora's box, there is a conveyor (who went probably know that there are very gemorno) this time around....approaching the edge of the track to the pipeline go along the wall to the left to spinning crap and then straight to the first pedestal(opponents do not appear) and now.........congratulations to one of the most problematic areas of the game you passed without a battle)))