3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vedma 23.07.20 11:56 pm

Card Quest (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Here is such a very my question... is it Possible to pass through a romantic story of the Card? I understand that with Bastila things are going (for a guy, esessno), but what about me? Is it possible to doeswith his quest to a logical romantic end after Leviathan or, you might want to do to him? When the game was held for the first time, nothing happened, but maybe something I missed... thanks in Advance.
19 Comments
Sort by:
b
black2knight 23.07.20

Yes, you can. You need to speak with him each time, after each Zlatopramen. To reassure, saying that he was innocent that everything they say Admiral radishes.
After Leviathan he'll throw a fit again to calm him down so that you're not the same as before and are not going to betray those who trusts you (sloanie to the light side). + help with my son.
But when he becomes ready, then there very poorly all out... Even with Bastila maybe more)

Yes I. to properly talk to all members of the group, it is desirable to have a good skill of persuasion and a measure of charisma.

E
Elka_13 23.07.20

With Bastila it was fun. GG - man pazitny that's all.

9810 23.07.20

hmm... well the final development of the line Cart in the second Kotor, I think! I in both parts of the play, and in the second part there is an opportunity to talk with a Cart about... Revan...

A
AIM_ina 23.07.20

and I didn't get the card, though, and talked with him, and with her son helped..... why?

R
Runaa 23.07.20

AIM_ina
Well the Card there is no problems, maybe you were on the dark side, everything should work if you have a neutral or light side and of course the choice at the end for the Jedi, and that it will have to kill.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 23.07.20

Runaa

and then it will have to kill.

How??? He just runs away. You can kill Juhani, Jolee, Mission and Zaalbar, and the Mission of the latter can kill himself.

M
Mag Otshelnik 23.07.20

There is a mod.It's cut content.
Kotor Files there.Cards will appear on the LC and will be the final scene of farewell
But if you play IGY(like me)that love with Bastille not disclosed until the end.
Agree to her offer and become the Dark Lord but she tells you:
I'll be your type...studentHoney,what about a morning Blowjob???

Y
Yukinojo 23.07.20

How??? He just runs away.
Tiger, if an affair with him, selecting for ZHGG the dark side, he returns for her in the Star Forge. And initially was able to convince him to get to the dark side. But to heighten the drama biovars cut out this possibility. And there are only 2 ways of development: either ZHGG, convinced Cards, happy suicide with the explosion of the Forge; either she kills him (there is an option to order to kill him Basice).

T
Tiger[Overmind] 23.07.20

Yukinojo

Thank you, Yuki, now I understand =) For ZHGG in KOTOR, I'm not interested to play =)

A
AIM_ina 23.07.20

was superswell, already rolls over))) and anyway, this is a radish love not confessed! ))))

Y
Yukinojo 23.07.20

and anyway, this is a radish love not confessed! ))))
First, flirting is necessary. Second, recognition as such is not there. He's just the last planet (one of four) during the quest offers ZHGG to consider, to continue your life after it ends, with him. And that's where a lot depends on how to answer him. Well there is the kiss after the temple (can't remember what it's called), if not to bow down to the dark side: kawaii snot in the style of I always believed in you.. you passed the main test.. - kiss^_^

T
Tiger[Overmind] 23.07.20

Yukinojo

Well there is the kiss after the temple (can't remember what it's called), if not to bow down to the dark side: kawaii snot in the style of I always believed in you.. you passed the main test.. - kiss^_^

once all sadly =( That's if he's on the dark side, bent over his beloved sidoi, and say what the hell vsyuetu Republic, I will be with you and we will rule together, it would be cool.

Y
Yukinojo 23.07.20

Tiger[Overmind]
Tiger, and was originally((( I had a shock when my ZHGG killed Map of my beloved Persian. Probably because Kotor was my first game (I only played NFS and Diablo2). I rebooted 10 times and went through the answers, not believing that there is no alternative.
Since then, very rarely play villains.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 23.07.20

Yukinojo

Yuki, fashion has already fixed it. There's a novel with Juhani prescribed, and both sexes and Kinderusa like. =0

Y
Yukinojo 23.07.20

Tiger[Overmind]
Tiger, don't like to play with mods((
Besides, I have after the change nurse it conflicts with videhoe and refuses To okay go((( Have to fool with Wayne and run it on another machine.

D
Darth Severis 23.07.20

well, in my opinion it is logical that it is necessary to stir at all to the Leviathan because there I have with Bastila on the penultimate planet summed all,I Card never was sick but still feel like I ought to do everything to Leviathan

I
Infinityshka 23.07.20

How to complete a quest with the son Card? How many were not, never heard anything like it. Tell me how to get it? Cards will say to yourself or what? About us I do not really like. Boring character, he's snot wipe is necessary. He is a man or a man with Yes instead of Zhi? I won Canderous like. Mandalory mimimi. Only with him like romancity impossible, at least in the original game. Here and to have the Card to bother. Kind of boring.

A
Asya Alypova 23.07.20

Yukinojo
About the novel from the Map. I pass not for the first time, always get flirted with, saved his son and all the fire - and suddenly did not work, the last planet was Manaan like dragged everywhere with him and life with him has not offered, generally after the Leviathan except for the phrase that he accepted the fact that I was Revan, nothing was... here, have already reached after the temple - and a bummer! I think now, at what point to go back to all happened. Any ideas?

L
Lilith Feral 23.07.20

Asya Alypova
I have the Card ready only by the time on the planet of lost ships. Romantica mother.. beach, sun, snot..) And do not know how anyone, but I always maniacally pumped the belief that had not to crap in conversations. Maybe after escaping from Leviathan is still flying around the planets and to listen to what he says on Yavin to hit the road for example..