3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
racer156 24.07.20 12:13 am

PS3 - pros and cons

Bring your arguments against and for the PS3 console.

I will give the first
For: high quality
Cons: High price (higher than the Xbox 360)

Continue!
118 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fumit007 24.07.20

For: Blu-ray ( although I'm not shit at it)))
Cons: a Little normal games

n
nazar_voronych 24.07.20

Little extra- hmm. you got it wrong.
For: Quality sborki, very stable in robot . dagogisches.
Against: Not prosypaetsja -high price of most toys .

Conclusion: Best for the majors.

R
Romik008 24.07.20

I'm only against: 1)the console itself is expensive, more expensive than the box (although do not see the difference). 2) litsuhi expensive and not prosypaetsja (at least on PC cost).

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 24.07.20

piracy on the box is just a minus. So PS3 all the way

S
Stigi 24.07.20

FAK green takout...

P
Patrikstar666 24.07.20

if you buy a console to watch movies, listen to music and play games for raslabon buy a ps3, if only for the sake of the games where you have to shoot, fight well, etc., buy the xbox 360. Also for ps3 more colorful and juicy exclusives, although xbox has a few games on his shoulders. well, another criterion: if not enough money is to take the ps3 KATEGORICHESKI impossible, because will not be able to contain it...
well, personally, my choice is ps3) I have it and there!) *smile*
conclusion: there is money - take the ps3, if money is strained - xbox.
ahh... I almost forgot to say about blu-ray. for me it's a big +. I love to watch good quality movies.

сталкерюга007, I think you have something confused... on the ps3 a lot more worthy games. and games for xbox 360 a in the future for the company ported, and all ps3 games true to their console.

F
Fumit007 24.07.20

and then what? =)

r
racer156 24.07.20

no do not agree. game release tete-a-tete. Let's take for example Burnout Paradise: platform: PC, PS3, Xbox 360.
Although... Metro 2033 Ira: PC and Xbox 360.
But still: NFS Undercover: PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, DS, Wii, Xbox 360.

S
Stigi 24.07.20

Everything here is about as bad as they say, supposedly no money take Boxing, I Boxing is not stitched and money on the game goes much the same if it was PS3. Right now temporarily there is one and the same, in principle, differences (except for games) do not see, like the aonach, killzon and year of the thief, your choice of PS3, girsa, Wake and halo - Xbox 360.

F
Fumit007 24.07.20

The only DISADVANTAGE of Boxing in my opinion this is a paid LIVE

S
Stigi 24.07.20

The only DISADVANTAGE of Boxing in my opinion this is a paid LIVE half a piece per year, in principle normally.

P
Patrikstar666 24.07.20

I wanted to say that many xbox 360 games are also for PC. And to play on the PC it already other money.
you can not say about the ps3. very few games made for the ps3 and PC... if any...

S
Stobart 24.07.20

Patrikstar666

A is what? That's straight I wonder?

S
SimonkaX 24.07.20

racer156
you have MS, here on it and play games only on PC and the Box, and take it for the PS3 is a great multimedia home center and full of excellent console exclusives. Of course on Boxing Wake , of Gears, Halo, but that there is only one Heavy Rain. That's not to mention Uncharted, Killzone , infamous, etc.

P
Patrikstar666 24.07.20

Stobart, he go to search and look.
a couple of examples:
Gears of War ported to the pc
Metro 2033 for pc
Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 for pc
then I do not want to write. don't want to waste your time.

about exclusives for ps3 and xbox 360:
xbox 360: Gears of War 2 (personally, I played the first part on the computer, 30 minutes. the game is removed. maybe the second part better, but after seeing the first I don't want to play it), Alan Wake (maybe something worthwhile...can't say anything. with pleasure I try to play), Halo (I don't know that I found great in this game)
ps3: God of War 3 (meat lovers and fascinating dismemberment), Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (this is a must see with your own eyes! masterpieces!), Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer (also did not write. about this game know it all), LittleBigPlanet (fun for the whole family)

I don't think I should continue. if you have in mind is something there, then you understand.

and all the stupid dispute. the taste and color of all the different flomastery (or what's that called? forgot...).
like xbox 360 - play xbox 360, like ps3 play ps3.

A
Aleks Yustas 24.07.20

Patrikstar666,
Metro and Mass Effect was more likely a port on the box with the PS, and not Vice versa. Moreover, these games were originally announced for these platforms, and does not appear there after some time.
Moreover, all used to the pirates on the computer, so I think that if the game will be released on the PC, why spend so much money for the console license, if you can download pirates free. But don't forget, worldwide license for PC and consoles is almost the same. Look on Steam and see for yourself. Only because of piracy developers lean towards console, not because of the price of the game. Though earlier it was believed that the console is cheaper than PC because of the higher price of the game to her.

Gears of War and Halo on the Box - analogues of the series Resistance and Killzone on PS3. In this circle, they can compete among themselves. No need to compare with God of War.

Although, at the moment the PS3 still leads in the number of good games, but this championship she took up only recently. Wonder what the answer Box.

But do not forget about the biggest drawback of the PS3, which plays an important role in almost any Russian person - posewaemost Boxing and narasimhamurty PS3.
In Russia mostly buy my PS3 wealthy men, who themselves can earn in the game, but even wealthy parents don't always buy their child a PS3. That is the truth.

h
heroes46 24.07.20

of the advantages of MGS 4, all the rest is just negative. because: 1) the high price of games
2) the console is not stitched, 3)not a very good online service PSN

S
Stigi 24.07.20

xbox 360: Gears of War 2 (personally, I played the first part on the computer, 30 minutes. the game is removed. maybe the second part better, but after seeing the first I don't want to play it)
facepalm.the PGK
smacks of fanboyism... how can you judge a game without playing it?
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (this is a must see with your own eyes! masterpieces!)
it is not necessary trololol second masterpiece, I agree, but here is the first pretty mediocre game.
LittleBigPlanet (fun for the whole family)
well, probably not for the whole family but only for an audience of children, 15-20 minutes for an adult may be interesting, but then it will throw this disc and go p*****ing gods in the year of the thief.

P
Patrikstar666 24.07.20

and I'm talking about and said why buy a game for xbox, if this game reap to play on the computer (in most cases)

Gears of War and Halo on the Box - analogues of the series Resistance and Killzone on PS3. In this circle, they can compete among themselves. No need to compare with God of War.
I did not compare. I just gave examples that came to mind.

about the buccaneers and firmware consoles...IT's EVIL! though I download from torrents I have remorse. and I will make this up by buying discs for ps3, the soul becomes easier.

about the price...don't be ridiculous...it would be a desire...I'm 15 years old now. I during the six months (winter and until the end of the academic year) earned 18000, working with the free schedule. I bought a ps3 and 2 games. soon'll buy another... if you think that was not studied, and worked hard, you're wrong. I finished the year with one 4 and the rest 5.

heroes46, and Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer isn't a huge plus? and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves?

the high price of games
license disks are not smaller than the ps3.

not a very good online service PSN
itneresno why? because it is free? xbox 360 owners don't like it.

like xbox 360 - play xbox 360, like ps3 play ps3.

P
Patrikstar666 24.07.20

FenixMarcus, I have not tried the second part. I just wrote that after seeing the first I didn't want to play in the second.
you have a strange view of the adults. just adults are not to play God of War 3, as we consider it too stupid, meaningless and a very cruel game. and will be playing LittleBigPlanet to rasebotsa after work.
and the truth, go look through the alphabet, and half of what you wrote, I do not understand.