3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 24.07.20 12:14 am

Will the Super Delux Edition enter the possible DLC? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Though about DLC still didn't say anything, I have no doubt that they will. And whether now pre-order the Super Delux or later announce a Season Pass?
19 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 24.07.20

Dr_NooB
No, Bioware games has never been Season Pass'ov. Super Delux includes only additional boxes for multiplayer.

g
gerasader 24.07.20

Ewgenij_BLR
and then the meaning from the super Deluxe if mulitplayer in mass effect are needed as a fifth wheel?

888005533535 24.07.20

gerasader
Well, there is a donut for online the chimney. It does for the majors. The best option - Deluxe. At least I will be taking. And advise you.

D
Dr_NooB 24.07.20

Elvin Shepard
Well, it turns out Delux the best option. Especially in a game like this cartoon just for the view made (IMHO)

E
Ewgenij_BLR 24.07.20

gerasader
don't tell me the animation in the third was very cheerful.

g
gerasader 24.07.20

Ewgenij_BLR
and then there was the Inquisition, and Andromeda seems like it's the Inquisition with the guns (the way the repetition of the gazebo where the fallout is skryim with guns). In the Inquisition the multiplayer a little less than a mug's game, it is absolutely not interesting and useless

s
scorg94 24.07.20

Dr_NooB
Why deluxe version? It's advantages are almost none, but it is 25% more expensive than usual.

E
Evil__ 24.07.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
Give clothes, weapons, armor and pyjama
But I do not advise now to take Delkus one should wait for the holidays to take it for the price of the Standard version, for example, Black Friday or Christmas

s
scorg94 24.07.20

Evil__
Is it on pre-order there are discounts?

E
Evil__ 24.07.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
There are
Now in the Origin discount on pre-order Watch Dogs 2, the second part of South Park, Ghost Recon, For Honor so I am sure that Andromeda will be

r
renbu 24.07.20

Of course not, hell EA...

P
Pelmen dobra 24.07.20

Forget. DLC is a whole herd of dairy cows. I must say thank you for the episodes not released. PAH-PAH, that would not jinx it.

F
Flow4Master 24.07.20

Evil__ wrote:
take it at the price of the Standard version
hardly the standard 5-7% discount will make no more a game of its own, not from yubisofta.
Deluxe no more than a set perdelok for 500 rubles, not even close and not worth the price and absolutely useless. Standard until the standards take.

s
saa0891 24.07.20

They have no SP,all the DLC bubut push the fucking thing in the origin,more probably again this Tabanou currency will introduce in ME3.

G
GG4 24.07.20

Dr_NooB
Story DLC EA sold separately and nothing else, or of course you can wait a year or two after release, will the game of the year with all DLC.

l
lokkie 24.07.20

GG4 wrote:
will the game of the year with all DLC.
Unlikely. Judging by the last trilogy, that can only go for torrents. )

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.07.20

Denovo will not be there to find out. The main thing is that DLC Perkovich for the apparel added. Plus or minus new weapons for each CEPA also given. Wait and believe, and hope. Just do not need to face change.

K
Kuper_tolko_ya 24.07.20

Don't know how, but with the nearest SN predzakazhu Deluxe

G
GG4 24.07.20

lokkie
And here the trilogy, the policy of the companies varies. DAI released with all the DLC.