3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chaplihmen 24.07.20 12:14 am

Download a game and then nothing... (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Iron I have not on minimum salary, so let's start with him:
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series (1gb)
AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 270 Processor
RAM 4gb
well, Windows 10 (64 bit).
About the description of the problem. Start the game, there is a preloading of shaders (approximately 10-15 minutes), then of course go to single, there is a splash and at that moment, where it skips the Mars, the picture stops but the sound continues to go. Restarting did not help, ran from the admin too.
Want to know one thing - that I need to change (iron) so she at least start right? (I know that is all :0 )
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
s4t4n4 24.07.20

so this alignment,swing set and bes 1.6.2 or higher ,run the game in a window,my bes click target searching process with the game click on it and unfreeze,close the window with a bunch of labels ,click unfreeze sucesfull ok,turn off bes when you start a level press pause,open the task Manager-details,looking for the process with the game,click the right mouse button on it-to set affinity,uncheck CPU 0 and press OK,turn the task Manager,click alt+enter,the game will open in full screen mode all play nothing crashes every 20 seconds if you die, quickly pause it. go to windowed mode ,put a check on CPU 0,load level ,pause,turn off ЦП0,all the time,it's the only way,if a handyman is all automated would be great,short of the fact the game runs quietly on a single core,but to boot on one not,DIBILIZM RARE!!!!
change, remove

c
chaplihmen 24.07.20

s4t4n4
Well hemorrhagic) well, I try

i
informator59 24.07.20

s4t4n4
This method will work if the first level of the infinite? The sound does not go at all, the movie ends.

s
s4t4n4 24.07.20

try

R
Rybalchenko Stas 24.07.20

Yes, on a single core with the second mission already unplayable, fps sags too.