3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Altair 24.07.20 12:23 am

Mass Effect on the new computer (Mass Effect)

I bought last month a new vidyuhi GTX 1060 6gb, Windows 10 I already in the spring, I decided to replay the Mass Effect series before the Andromeda. But the game turned out to be not friends with my iron terribly slow, breaks the images on the screen, crashes and other although a year ago, back in 2014 when I played it, everything went fine, even when my PC was with 1 GB VRAM and Windows 7. What to do ? Help.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

S. Altair
On the built-in pass. I have one time card was not on built-in well ME went.
Or put the old map. You can really play around with the settings of the video driver. Smoothing usually gives most of the artifacts.

D
Demitshur 24.07.20

On a fairly new series radeon rx 480 flight is fine, too, decided not long ago to re-take me3. Try the drivers sometimes play on the new drivers the game slows down on the old is stable (had this problem with Borderlands 2).

m
merry_Den 24.07.20

Started for fun on my 1080, the game in Origin. Reason 62 FPS and no more no less, the plane is off.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 24.07.20

Can that with iron, a software? On gtx 1080 are playing Deus Ex 2000 issue and no problem going.

m
mr.STR 24.07.20

Compatibility mode try to turn on, starting with the 8-key is not working.

z
znf 24.07.20

If I was like...the first thing to suspect
1 Windows 10. ACC.-drivers
2 iron - cables-connectors...
At least, take a different train, to roll a Seven, naked without any updates, to put the trilogy to watch.
For example, you compared me to 1Гбайтной NVIDIA, in 1920x1080 is fine trilogy on a high. Given that, vertikalka in games turned off in the panel NVIDIA, games included+Tr.buff. like. (more precisely I can not say, a hundred years in the Wind was not, though, and Linux on the same hardware trilogy of standards is, subject to OS) I used a vidyahu and flew))).
There is an opinion I have that stupid your BP (iron would voice it would be necessary not to guess) new Vertu not pull.
More ideas - no.