3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 24.07.20 12:23 am

Someone else plays this CoD? (Call of Duty)

I recently beat this game. The game seemed very cool (as well as all subsequent parts of the Code). The game is often criticized for its shoes Mont Allied Assault, saying the Code was pinched from Mon. Even if it did, what difference does it make?? On the contrary, I believe that is much better than Mon. At least in the Code there are no frankly dumb moments when you need to protect a friend who is trying to break the door, and which the Germans threw grenades. Add more to the shortage of ammo and get impassable moment. In the Code this is not. And yet, a pleasant surprise for me was that the Code only goes on the computer. Until then, I thought that the Code multiplatform game
38 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barnett 24.07.20

I would now love to play the second part. There was one cool mission was where you had to take by storm the height, then she liked me terribly.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 24.07.20

And in the first?

J
Jackson[x] 24.07.20

The first is good and Writeoffset, too good, and CoD:MW and MW2-Topic!
Always the CoD series was better Medals.

M
MetalObsidian 24.07.20

Call of Duty remains the best game about war. All the parts were interesting.

B
Barnett 24.07.20

And in the first?
The first part took place more than once, including on the veteran.
But the second only once, even before the first. Maybe that's why it seems interesting to me.

D
Dryunevich 24.07.20

and I did in the first code did not play, maybe you can download and see
John MacTavish
and what you Allied Assault do not like? it has many what is not in the code, such as stealth levels with the German form, stolen documents, concealed sabotage behind enemy lines, quiet demolition of guns, don't know how in the first part but all the rest are mostly stupid shooting enemies with reguraly health, but 2 and code 4 was really cool, but Allied assault I like, still this was my first game on the computer and I played it when there were no codes, I have the nostalgia or what causes and the code is so passed and forgotten, well, maybe even second time can pass after a long time, but no more, and Allied assault I already passed 20 times no less, and would wait with pleasure has passed.
when you need to protect a friend who is trying to break the door, and which the Germans threw grenades. Add more to the shortage of ammo and get impassable moment.
this is generally the addition Medal of honor Allied assault Breakhrough, so there was a shortage of ammunition and this is the place where your friend vzlamyval the door and it should cover.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 24.07.20

Drnevich
but in General, the mission to Mon AA though varied, but a bit obtuse, sniper campaign is just awful... until I realized where the sniper is sitting just 20 died, and technicians spent only somewhere 30 times... And the Code more entertainment, so it is better remembered, and therefore better than Mon

H
Helena No4ka 24.07.20

Don't like the stealth mission! Why CoD is better :)))

D
Dryunevich 24.07.20

John MacTavish
well, that place is really not the best, but on the easy difficulty level without much trouble you can get.
No principle I do not deny that the PC code is better Mon, I just really like Allied Assault and Pacific Assault for example is not very like me, code 2 in almost all respects better Airborne so the middle peasants, to relax fun, I liked the idea of a parachute landing in any spot, almost non-linear map, select weapons before the mission, awareness, and so middling, a lot of flaws and too short.and nothing more serious from the MES on the PC, there is only two additions and Breakhrough Spearhead and shit-mods for Allied Assault(there is only black Fox more or less normal), but on consoles MES possible, at least not worse. from the code I do World at war, and MW 2 is not much.

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.07.20

And yet, a pleasant surprise for me was that the Code only goes on the computer. Until then, I thought that the Code multiplatform game
Call of Duty 3, for example, is only for consoles (played on PS2), so to some extent, all the same multiplatformer.

When compared with Medal of Honor, MoH harder, sometimes much, especially individual levels. Stealth mission and I don't like, but still games (first person shooters) about the Second World is not too much, and the CoD series now has three parts, which departed from the tradition of the series :( Part 4, 6 and 7. And, apparently, the eighth, too, is not about the Second World (or First).

P
POLOTENCHIK1990 24.07.20

I

D
DI3EPTIP 24.07.20

People than multiplayer Writetofile different from the usual? What's new? Or are they 1 and the same?

-
---strelOK-- 24.07.20

I singplayer)

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.07.20

Here, a new hat by me =]

H
Helena No4ka 24.07.20

Well done! Beautiful Sapelka!!!

Q
Quikk 24.07.20

The first two parts are my favorites in the series Call Of Duty. Regularly every year, pereprohozhu them to the may 9 celebrations. :)

s
surkes 24.07.20

A good website http://dimapajda.xirad.ru/

-
-VLD- 24.07.20

Call of Duty 1 is the game that you will never forget. He often play it and sometimes believe it to be the best CoD

a
ak-13 24.07.20

Today you hit and today was - when I went to the credits, I said, is that all? A very interesting game. Tomorrow I will begin to conquer Berlin on medium difficulty.

c
cod2servak 24.07.20

Drnevich
download I'm here for example it downloaded at all all the rules, but if you have an old monitor that little problem will be impossible to set the blink rate then the eyes will Lisitsa