3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TriCkstEr177 24.07.20 12:23 am

Transfer the save in the \"publication of the year\" on PS4 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends! Tell me how can I move save from the standard the wild hunt (drive purchased separately for more than a year ago) just bought into PS+ publication of the year (with a heart of stone and wine)! The system defines them as 2 different games...
WHAT TO DO???!
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 24.07.20

not as impossible ,for the system this is 2 different games .

H
Hypest 24.07.20

TriCkstEr177
On consoles the save will not be transferred. Blogs proof look.

T
TriCkstEr177 24.07.20

very sorry =(

I
Ivanych 24.07.20

TriCkstEr177
In the saved data management drag save onto a flash drive, then delete the old game and get stored in the memory system back with the stick.

T
TriCkstEr177 24.07.20

Thank you. Did, but he says failed to copy. The application for this saved data is not installed ((((

T
TriCkstEr177 24.07.20

I really wanted to continue to play your character! I have a lot of caches and all sorts nishtyakov.
It is strange that for subscribers Plus the price of publication of the year with all the extra 1600 R , and separately to the wild hunt DOPA buy now 2100 R
I bought publication of the year on a Fig to me then plus???

v
vladik865 24.07.20

The developers repeatedly said that the standard edition cannot be transferred save in GOTY. Therefore recommended that those who bought the game separately just to buy the season pass.TriCkstEr177

s
smertnikqwert 16.02.21

Friends, who knows how to transfer the edition of the game of the year, save the disc version to the figure of the game of the year, the versions are the same only for playing 200 hours on the disk and I would like to see the figure and do not see type 2 different games, but there and there the game of the year